Never done this before but it worked.

i decided never to post here again. this site is just not for me.
Was it a civie friend or hobby? If it's a civie friend who cares? Nothing wrong with being a little reckless in your private......

sixx
Well since this is a fantasy board..... he was a hobbyist. He was cool though. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

That's hot......

sixx
I try!

If I was looking at you right now sixx.... I would be mirroring your avatar all while making your top 10. Look ma no hands! J/P lol Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm is that a challenge??

sixx
  • FSCOB
  • 05-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Was this thread hijacked by the original poster?
only one condom in the land of plenty??
Sixx, Did you run her off?
No he didn't run me off. Sixx and I are actually cool....I like our banter. I really mean, I wont post in co-ed any more. I don't know why I was expecting any fun, communal, light-hearted responses. Some of the responses are just plain cooky and one dimensional. It's much to difficult to interpret what tone a person is using with these one-liners (but i get the jest). It is simply not clear enough and makes it hard to respond or even open up here in the co-ed (enter Freddie Mercury lyrics here).

I'd like to believe some the guys that post these type of comments are actually decent in day to day activity. I understand the herd mentality and that is why I prefer one-on-one interactions, hence my line of work. I understand in this "community" there are going to be generalizations about providers. I figure if I just sit back and don't get caught up with the co-ed discussions I can keep my personal "integrity" (I know most will interpret that word loosely but whatever) and get more fulfilling interactions in other areas in my life. My mental software is programed for fulfilling life experiences not depleting ones. In other words, I like and understand myself and other people too much to put myself around those who might envoke me to behave otherwise.

In the end we are all looking to be understood and excepted. It's so interesting what lengths people go to attain this. *shrug*
  • FSCOB
  • 05-19-2011, 01:34 PM
All I was saying was that there were no other replies to your question. I felt like I was eavesdropping on you and Sixx. No harm intended! I thought my comment was innocuous. Didn't mean to be mean!
I don't get your original post. It was very ambiguous. If co-ed is not for you the best thing is to just fade away. Your post was ripe for smart ass comments and you seem somewhat offended by it. Your last post explained your thoughts perfectly and I completely understand why you may want to back away. But to make the statement that you will never post here again and then proceed to make 4 additional post (and counting) is ridiculous.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Budman, she edited her original post. It was about a totally different subject. Sixx' replies only made sense if you saw her posts before the edit. See Shaft.Drive's post for the gist of her original post.
Thanks for the clarification.