Seeing ROE

So, since this thing is going on and girls are almost impossible to see, can a brother get set up with a premium so he can see RoE to possibly get a girl that he might like?
No because you sound black just reading your user name and your use of "brother". Hahaha JK ������ we just need to earn our privileges. Just don't go starting a riot if you don't get a premium ������. PM me for details man.
  • Aoi
  • 05-30-2020, 01:58 AM
What is an ROE? Do you mean ROS?

If so, why are you asking here?
I know, im in the same boat. I miss having premium access.
Please go see a nice young lady and review her.
No because you sound black just reading your user name and your use of "brother". Hahaha JK ������ we just need to earn our privileges. Just don't go starting a riot if you don't get a premium ������. PM me for details man. Originally Posted by Ray.lotto123
What about my name?
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 06:22 AM
What about my name? Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
What about it? It's sophomoric and unoriginal.
What about it? It's sophomoric and unoriginal. Originally Posted by Aoi
He’s a police academy cadet, and this is his assignment
I’ve haven’t had a problem seeing any women, but the only problem is they need to get up earlier in the morning because I don’t have time to wait around.
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 06:35 PM
He’s a police academy cadet, and this is his assignment Originally Posted by maxdigital
He should be more worried about the loser rioters.
not even close to a narc. I have posts of reviews on here already. simply put they are all of AMPs and i have tried and tried, every call is either we're not open yet or no answer at all. tried indy girls and they all want multiple references which i don't have if all the AMPs are closed.
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2020, 06:52 PM
not even close to a narc. I have posts of reviews on here already. simply put they are all of AMPs and i have tried and tried, every call is either we're not open yet or no answer at all. tried indy girls and they all want multiple references which i don't have if all the AMPs are closed. Originally Posted by longhard1one
P411 is your friend.
ty