URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=70931
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NDT & Keller Springs
Activities: dfk,bbbj,daty,fiv,cg,mish,dogg ie,her sitting her pussy on my face
Hair Length and Color: short auburn
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very young looking gorgeous woman for her age.Awesome body made for fucking,which she thoroughly enjoys.she has some nice MM and a gorgeous ass.she has a young looking pussy with no meat hanging out.her pussy gets wet and soaked from her cumming so much.
Recommendation: Yes
That's one seriously hot review, dude. I need to see Torre someday, she seems like my kind of woman.
  • PaulA
  • 04-25-2022, 10:50 PM
Sounds like an amazing experience. I was trying to see her recently but she didn’t return the sentiment, so I’ve very reluctantly moved on. I will live vicariously through you unless she changes her mind one day ��
She has nice swollen meat curtains after you eat her out they puff up. Yes she will just let you in for BB and eventually CIP. All around great time and her body is like a 30 yr old.
She has nice swollen meat curtains after you eat her out they puff up. Yes she will just let you in for BB and eventually CIP. All around great time and her body is like a 30 yr old. Originally Posted by zoozang
Man, the more I hear about her the more I want.
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2022, 08:13 PM
She has nice swollen meat curtains after you eat her out they puff up. Yes she will just let you in for BB and eventually CIP. All around great time and her body is like a 30 yr old. Originally Posted by zoozang
Some guy's love to fill up some granny pussy, nice to see she's still taking loads
No one else thought she has a flat ass and a bit of a gut? Very nice tits though. And a butter face?
Some guy's love to fill up some granny pussy, nice to see she's still taking loads Originally Posted by BLM69

Im shocked you would say such a thing!
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2022, 09:28 PM
No one else thought she has a flat ass and a bit of a gut? Very nice tits though. And a butter face? Originally Posted by sharkman29
I was thinking it but didn't want to put it out there 😂
I need to connect . Had connected with her before Covid and never pulled the trigger . Now I will have to .
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Im shocked you would say such a thing! Originally Posted by cage196
I'm more shocked at the desperate tricks in here 😅, you know what I be stuffing....
I regret what I posted earlier. I was having a bad moment and don't usually slam providers like that.
Torre has a very sweet personality. I know her regulars really like her and has earned an impeccable reputation.
So .... I retract my post."
I saw her once. Was hitting it so hard in standing doggie trying to get to the finish line that I bruised myself just above my cock on her bony bootie from thrusting. She was fine, memorable experience but not repeatable for me.

She loves to get pounded.