Einstein speaks!

Huck
Attached Images File Type: jpg ATT00001.jpg (25.7 KB, 87 views)
I saw one very similar 8 years ago using George W. Bush, rather than Obama. Apparently this is a recycled joke or Einstein is bi-partisan!
As one of my heroes, I have studied and admired Einstein's life and his work extensively.

I can say with confidence that if he were alive today, he would vote for President Obama without hesitation.

He would certainly be too smart to vote for any of the GOP clowns and I only wish that the voters in Texas were that smart.

. . . However, your joke is funny, but in a dopey sort of way!

You underestimate Einstein's intelligence .... he wouldn't vote for any of the asshats .... that is not a Texas thing either.
My point was that Texas is a historically red state.

No matter who is on the ballot, Texas will vote for the GOP candidate.

. . . In my view, that is very unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I call BS. http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/o...articles/wad01

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Wasn't Texas the most UNeducated State?
That explains it all.
I lived there for almost 2 years and I'm still working on getting rid of the Dumbness I gained there.
That explains it all.
I lived there for almost 2 years and I'm still working on getting rid of the Dumbness I gained there. Originally Posted by waverunner234
I'm sure you arrived there with plenty of dumbness. I'm glad you're attempting to rid yourself of it. You've got a LONG way to go.

I'm sure you arrived there with plenty of dumbness. I'm glad you're attempting to rid yourself of it. You've got a LONG way to go.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Before I went to TX I only made 1 stupid move in my life, that was going to TX
I rest my case.
I rest my case. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Good!
That explains it all.
I lived there for almost 2 years and I'm still working on getting rid of the Dumbness I gained there. Originally Posted by waverunner234
HUH!
Before I went to TX I only made 1 stupid move in my life, that was going to TX Originally Posted by waverunner234
There is dumbness everywhere. If I recall correctly the roads in Texas, and other states, go both ways.

Many here forget that Texas used to be a predominantly Democratic state. During reconstruction there were two Republican governors. It was not until 1979 all governors were Democrats. Also, Texas is smart enough to have a part time legislature that meet every two years. The part timers have not fucked things up as bad as the full timers in California, New York, Massachusetts, Louisiana, etc.
For the record, I don't live in Texas.

Thanks for taking a simple hunor thread so far off topic, it's irretrieveable...

This asshat commentary is an example of what is wrong with the board... I think dearhunter calls it the "fucktard syndrome".

Thread closed.

Huck