DONT DONT DONT, WHAT KIND OF STRATEGY. IS THAT.

That Vegetable is gonna to get us in WW3 if he doesn’t grow a pair.
Come on man do you think Iran is shaking in their boots over the veggies words don’t don’t don’t.
How many Americans does Iran have to kill? How many attacks on Americans (166) to date before he puts an end to the insanity.

We have got to oust that goober
So? What's the solution after ousting Biden? Iran has been doing this for decades now. Both trump and Biden tippy toed around Iran except both did order air attacks against strategic targets.
What else can be done really? War? Is that it? Hmmmm aren't magas falsely calling haley and others war mongers?
... Difference is that President Biden GAVE Iran a whole
patchel of money $$$$... So did OBama. ... Pallets of it.

And what did Biden get for that? ... 3 (three) DEAD service people.
So far. ...

#### Salty
So? What's the solution after ousting Biden? Iran has been doing this for decades now. Both trump and Biden tippy toed around Iran except both did order air attacks against strategic targets.
What else can be done really? War? Is that it? Hmmmm aren't magas falsely calling haley and others war mongers? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trump didn’t tippy toe around anyone , he took action and it worked. We’re you working on your conspiracy theories or what, you certainly wasn’t watching how a grown man handled those savages.

No one wants a war, but our current vegetable Pres doesn’t understand peace through strength, he prefers to bend over nd take it like a wimp
They did not get that money, which was theirs to begin with.

Stop lying about every damned thing, MAGAs!
Trump didn’t tippy toe around anyone , he took action and it worked. We’re you working on your conspiracy theories or what, you certainly wasn’t watching how a grown man handled those savages.

No one wants a war, but our current vegetable Pres doesn’t understand peace through strength, he prefers to bend over nd take it like a wimp Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Prove it!

Stop lying about every damned thing, MAGAs! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Prove it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump did nothing about Iran that Biden hasn't done. Nothing!
And that money. Magas still trying to spin that one......
It's spun so much it's dizzying
That's not spin, WD.

It's bullshit. I don't think the MAGAs ever knew the truth.

Unless....
And y’all informed one’s do? Comical!

President Trump will show y’all again come 1/25 and he won’t say don’t don’t don’t.

It ain’t working for Biden, they just keep on killing Americans because we have a weak ,inept, veggie at the helm.

Stop lying about every damned thing, MAGAs! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please point out where I said anything about money, try keeping up with discussion and cease with the hijack attemps
WASHINGTON — The U.S. and Qatari governments have agreed to block Iran from accessing any of the $6 billion it gained access to as part of a prisoner swap deal between the Biden administration and Tehran last month, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told House Democrats on Thursday, according to three sources ...Oct 12, 2023

Do really trust Qatar? For that matter the Biden administration?
Are you blaming Salty for bringing up money ?

....or blaming him for bringing up an incorrect statement about money ?
WASHINGTON — The U.S. and Qatari governments have agreed to block Iran from accessing any of the $6 billion it gained access to as part of a prisoner swap deal between the Biden administration and Tehran last month, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told House Democrats on Thursday, according to three sources ...Oct 12, 2023

Do really trust Qatar? For that matter the Biden administration? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
... That's surely me point... I don't trust Biden.
And I don't trust Qatar... And I don't trust Iran.

But Joe surely offoured them access. Didn't he?

### Salty
The money subject is pertinent to the spirit of the topic.

Trump and Biden have the same actions and failures with Iran. Both favored sanctions and strategic air strikes. Really no contrast between them.
What else is there ?