Restaurant suggestions for you and yours

In Dallas:

In Dallas:

Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hey, if this is the one off Greenville, which I believe it is, this place rocks! It's the only chinese place I know that stays open after the club closes....this is the place to be after a night out on Greenville!
  • npita
  • 11-19-2009, 03:46 PM
There's a place in downtown Dallas called ``Dick's Last Resort'' that advertises, ``Crappy Hour 4-6 PM'' on the sign facing the freeway.
Hey, if this is the one off Greenville, which I believe it is, this place rocks! It's the only chinese place I know that stays open after the club closes....this is the place to be after a night out on Greenville! Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
That's the place. It's not nearly as good as it was 25 years ago, but it's still open late. And the food isn't bad. I eat there about once every month or so. It's been in the same spot for at least 28 years or so. I used to go there in college.
I have always liked this place on lower Greenville. Before it bacame a Chinese eating place it was The Athens Strip! One of the original strip clubs on Greenville Avenue.
I also hung out there in the late 60's. Owner was a crazy Greek guy named George.
I love Dick's Last Resort! GREAT crap legs!

XO
Becky