Recycle Magazines ... Hospitals & medical centers want them, please!

Please, don't throw out all of the outdated magazines you have. They're very much wanted and needed by the hospitals and medical centers.

The reading materials left behind are usually badly worn and no longer in good shape. People who are in waiting rooms are begging for anything to read. They're so bored, they truly appreciate anything in print.

It doesn't matter which magazines they are. Nothing adult or X rated, please.

It could be Readers Digest, National Geographics, Time, Good Housekeeping, Home & Garden, Vogue, Cosmo, Cat or Dog Fancy, etc., etc., etc.

What a great way to recycle and pass it on! Thanks!
Shea,
You always seem to come up with really great stuff when you post. And I thank you for that!

I saw this post and asked about it at Cook's Childrens this morning while taking my grandson for a procedure. They were greatly appreciative for the many horse magazines that I have saved and now have donated to them. Seems that even the kids want more reading materials!
tell them to buy Kindles for the waiting room and save the trees and greenhouse gases. I'm just being a smart ass, Shea.

I appreciate the thought and I'll keep that in mind because I do have a ton of magazines that I need to dispose.
  • 12-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Great suggestion and very true just tear off your address, etc if you subscribe. In addition Childrens Medical Dallas and Plano are always looking for toys that 2-6 year olds can play with.