HELP!

hi i am a rookie at this and i went to meet up with a cg and as we were conversing people kept knocking at the door and i freaked out and told her i didnt have the donations that she wanted and she asked if she could have the little amount i had on me, after i refused and went to my car to drive away something came hurling from the floor she was on and it cracked my windshield, she also mentioned that shed have someone trail me to get the little 70 donations she wanted, as I did not have anyone follow, i made sure because i drove around on the freeway and through other roads. she told me a black car would follow me but i dont see how it could follow me since i drive a sports car and i sped away from there asap. she messaged me again today sending me a pic of herself and i told her to f*** off and after throwing insults back and forth she said to watch out. i was wondering has any one had similiar experiences? could there really be a way for her to track me? and are these people serious about getting a donation so small?
They can run your cars tags and learn so much about you.

The Search tab is your friend.
Grammatical errors alone have given me a headache....
Grammatical errors alone have given me a headache.... Originally Posted by Valerie
i just need an answer please, is she trying to intimidate me to give her the donation we agreed on.
  • Old-T
  • 08-25-2012, 05:06 PM
hi i am a rookie at this and i went to meet up with a cg and as we were conversing people kept knocking at the door and i freaked out and told her i didnt have the donations that she wanted and she asked if she could have the little amount i had on me, after i refused and went to my car to drive away something came hurling from the floor she was on and it cracked my windshield, she also mentioned that shed have someone trail me to get the little 70 donations she wanted, as I did not have anyone follow, i made sure because i drove around on the freeway and through other roads. she told me a black car would follow me but i dont see how it could follow me since i drive a sports car and i sped away from there asap. she messaged me again today sending me a pic of herself and i told her to f*** off and after throwing insults back and forth she said to watch out. i was wondering has any one had similiar experiences? could there really be a way for her to track me? and are these people serious about getting a donation so small? Originally Posted by nunuhead89
You leave a lot out of your post:
--I assume you were at her place, not yours
--Is this a well reviewed lady of someone off BP/street? A 70 fee doesn't speak to a lady with a good rep.
--There was knocking atthe door by no one was there when you left?
--You went there without her fee? That is asking for problems.
You leave a lot out of your post:
--I assume you were at her place, not yours
--Is this a well reviewed lady of someone off BP/street? A 70 fee doesn't speak to a lady with a good rep.
--There was knocking atthe door by no one was there when you left?
--You went there without her fee? That is asking for problems. Originally Posted by Old-T
yes i was at her hotel no cars were down in the lot where i parked, she has a few reviews which are good, nope and she later called and she said it was a customer that she turned down because there were cops in the lot, i left the fee in the car.
...and are these people serious about getting a donation so small? Originally Posted by nunuhead89
A better question would be 'are you willing to go through all this fear, intimidation, and worry over a donation so small?'

Might have been better to just leave the donation, split with your tail between your legs and realize that you're a bit wiser now. Lesson learned at a relatively small cost. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
Dude, check this out...see the cat (only way to roll, ONLY way I roll...deuces):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=28

Holla if you have ANY more questions...

hi i am a rookie at this and i went to meet up with a cg and as we were conversing people kept knocking at the door and i freaked out and told her i didnt have the donations that she wanted and she asked if she could have the little amount i had on me, after i refused and went to my car to drive away something came hurling from the floor she was on and it cracked my windshield, she also mentioned that shed have someone trail me to get the little 70 donations she wanted, as I did not have anyone follow, i made sure because i drove around on the freeway and through other roads. she told me a black car would follow me but i dont see how it could follow me since i drive a sports car and i sped away from there asap. she messaged me again today sending me a pic of herself and i told her to f*** off and after throwing insults back and forth she said to watch out. i was wondering has any one had similiar experiences? could there really be a way for her to track me? and are these people serious about getting a donation so small? Originally Posted by nunuhead89
Dude, check this out...see the cat (only way to roll, ONLY way I roll...deuces):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=28

Holla if you have ANY more questions... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Man thanks, the scumrat probably says that to everyone that bolts on her. Really want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE, anybody with any ideas?
she wont dont anything, wouldnt worry about it, shell be onto her next drama episode with someone else soon
  • Old-T
  • 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Man thanks, the scumrat probably says that to everyone that bolts on her. Really want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE, anybody with any ideas? Originally Posted by nunuhead89
Not really sure what you think you need to get her back for. YOU bolted on her. I can't imagine the door knocking was any more pleasant for her than for you. You admit you showed up without the money, which can make one think maybe you were looking for a reason to not go through with it--you share some blame from the way you describe it.

Yes, it went a bit bad--certainly not horribly bad. She shouldn't have pestered you, and the reality is you both should have written it off and moved on.

BUT..... be really careful about "want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE". NOT a wise thing to do. Incriminating her may well incriminate YOu along the way. It could make for juicy news coverage at least. To say nothing about getting you a permanent black list.

Walk it off. You didn't lose anything. Don't go stupid and blow your own foot off.