Drum roll please...

I'm trying to decide whether to post a self-aggrandizing thread about the exciting "unofficial" SXSW gig I was just booked to play, or a self-effacing thread about masturbation...

Maybe they're one in the same.

I can probably discuss one in greater detail than the other...

But I suppose I'd get more participants in a discussion of an activity we're all personally involved with.

And I'm not talking about unprotected sax!

it's late. But think of the greatest moments you've ever had, dreaming you were masturbating onstage. Wait a second... maybe THAT's the idea. Stars? Music? Fantasizing? Jerking Off? Flit clicking? SXSW? Unprotected sax? We may ALL get to rub one out together!

I LOVE COMMUNITY SING ALONGS!

OK. I was going to have my Ovaltine and toddle off to bed, but maybe ... just maybe.... Laters. I've got to handle an urge before it goes away!

i'd like to teach the world to sing
in perfect harmony....
go have a coke and start jerkin the gerkin!
I don't talk like that. DO YOU? I DON'T! Do you?
I'm trying to decide whether to post a self-aggrandizing thread about the exciting "unofficial" SXSW gig I was just booked to play, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A fellow musician! Who knew? I wonder if we run in the same circles and I don't mean Cycle of 4ths or Diminished harmony.
Well I've never played in the middle east, but I have played in the far east ... off Webberville Road! There's a chance someone will shoot it with their cellphone and we'll be on YouTube again! I've ot a call into my agent as we speak. Thinking of increasing comprehensive on the Yssupwagon!

To keep this jerkoff thread on topic, Do you pluck it, whack it or blow it?
Yssup, We have been chingazo amigos for almost 8 years now. I just want you to know that after all these years, the good times & the bad....
you still make me..... True friendships never loose the spark.
Damn, Frannypoo! It seems like only yesterday you were trying to scratch my eyes out! Just kidding ... it seems like every bit of 8 years, which in the hobby is a lifetime and a half!

Glad to see you back, querida!

OK... it's decided. I'll be "releasing" the post a little later.

Daddy's gotta go to work!