I love what I do sucking dick is like crafting some
Got it some don't.. you have to take your time‼️
And go hard at it..
I prefer to take my time & get the job done right‼️

Do anyone perfer to have it sloppy⁉️

Mya_love
incalls & outcalls
Preach sista !!
Hey love I see you busy in Dallas area‼️ I'm back from touring and trying spice if up a little in DFW‼️
No not sloppy I like slow and very sloppy lol
Slow is the best and drag ur bottom lip on it wow ‼️ Deep throating it up and down is the best
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2017, 08:58 AM
Any samples of your art? Lot's of women here claim DT only to have been disappointed with a half ass BBBJ
slow and sloppy.. yes.. and deep throat.

almost every time I read where a guy particularly loves a BJ, it has those characteristics. and when I receive one? exact same.
Sweetie you are totally correct‼️ A lot claim to do a lot and can't provide period. I believe in speaking on what I know I can do and not what I think others want to hear.
Half ass BJs come from women and hookers that don't really enjoy doing it...i thought y'all knew this lol

Im typically a sloppy bj giver....my mouth just starts to drool ...but I do like some slow sensual cock sucking...its easier to work down your throat further...

Go find a good cock sucker if y'all haven't already!
No woman has ever deep throated my 1.3" of dangling death. One cannot deep throat that which cannot reach the throat.
No woman has ever deep throated my 1.3" of dangling death. One cannot deep throat that which cannot reach the throat. Originally Posted by pyramider
Preach bruthah.
Half ass BJs come from women and hookers that don't really enjoy doing it...i thought y'all knew this lol

Im typically a sloppy bj giver....my mouth just starts to drool ...but I do like some slow sensual cock sucking...its easier to work down your throat further...

Go find a good cock sucker if y'all haven't already! Originally Posted by Analeese
I can attest that she is one of the best!
Man why you got to be so far lol
I have never had a guy say I didn't do my job well I deep throat that Dick slow and drag my lip suck �� And balls and same time ‼️ U have to love what u doing to be great at it‼️
I have never had a guy say I didn't do my job well I deep throat that Dick slow and drag my lip suck 🍆 And balls and same time ‼️ U have to love what u doing to be great at it‼️