Secret Service agents relieved of duty in Colombia amid alleged misconduct

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/world/...Top+Stories%29

I dont blame them...those Colombian girls are hot!
You can be sure this wouldn't have happened in the Clinton administration.
I dont blame them...those Colombian girls are hot! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Roger that!!!
If you have blue eyes you can have your pick.
You can be sure this wouldn't have happened in the Clinton administration. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's right.

Why call back the scouting party?
  • Laz
  • 04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Can't blame them for sampling the ladies but everyone knows you have to pay. Not paying was stupid.
They were probably bringing them back for Obama. Who could blame him?

Hey Joe you keep posting these pics,do you have the hots for her????
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2012, 12:09 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/world/...Top+Stories%29

I dont blame them...those Colombian girls are hot! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I have been down there and I can't say as I blame them! Course you gotta pay them. What was that fuc'er thinking?
Hey Joe you keep posting these pics,do you have the hots for her???? Originally Posted by ekim008
I just keep them handy in case I run out of ipecac.
One of the prostitutes did have a dispute with the agents over payment, CNN confirmed.
A senior law enforcement official told Fox News the dispute started when employees at the hotel witnessed apparent inappropriate behavior by at least one of the Secret Service agents.

According to the official, a hotel employee confronted at least one agent to demand he pay extra money for having an overnight "guest" in his room -- allegedly a prostitute. The agent balked, which touched off the confrontation that forced diplomatic intervention.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1s2a4X6WL
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Yea the hotels charge you extra fot guest . Agent was crazy not to pay. Not worth losing your job over. I guess he never saw risky business lol
Lemme see, SECRET SERVICE AGENT who is not capable to conduct his affairs in SECRET. Can someone say "not qualified for the job"?

Lina
  • Laz
  • 04-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Lemme see, SECRET SERVICE AGENT who is not capable to conduct his affairs in SECRET. Can someone say "not qualified for the job"?

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
I agree. He should be fired for gross stupidity.
The trouble did start when one of the ass holes did not pay.

Any self respecting Hobbyist knows the first rule of Hobbying is you gotta pay. If the shit head had not tried to stiff the Hooker, none of this would be a problem.