United Airlines Pilot busted for operating brothels in Houston

Ran across this article and thought I'd share it here.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/113507613-story
Damn that sucks.
Ran across this article and thought I'd share it here.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/113507613-story Originally Posted by Mrmarvin

This gives a whole new meaning to "flying the friendly skies of United"
Damn. Guess pimps could be anyone nowadays.....
"Bruce Wayne"? Holy Hooker, Batman!
You know, I hear some massage places are involved in this kinda stuff, too. Scary to think that that sweet girl that gives you a back rub may be leading a life of crime.
Several ongoing threads in the Houston Alerts forum on the matter. Looks like the guy had quite the operation.
This gives a new meaning to the airline term "layover"
That is so messed up. He was making good money as a pilot and that wasn't enough. He had to make more off the ladies plus benefits I'm sure. Great bust Houston the ladies will walk and no clients got charged in my understanding. He made his bed....

It was a good warning for the ladies though...btw
Well who'd a thunk it, I thought all the pimps in H-Town were black dudes?
That is so messed up. He was making good money as a pilot and that wasn't enough. He had to make more off the ladies plus benefits I'm sure. Great bust Houston the ladies will walk and no clients got charged in my understanding. He made his bed....

It was a good warning for the ladies though...btw Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He probably made no more than $150K as a pilot and trust me, he'll be hard pressed to lose his job because of the pilot's union he belongs to makes it very difficult to lose your job.
Don't know and don't care about his color man. But, I'm a betting man (on cards & ladies), and I bet his flying and pimping days are over. I will take that bet any day da king

Don't even know what color you are....it's not in your profile?
Using the news report figures he was pulling in $14,000-$24,000/wk. That is between $700,000 - $1.2 mil a year. That's hardly enough to squeak by on these days.
If he started flying straight out of college he would have 25+ years, flying out of Dallas he was banking a lot more than $150K a year. but 1 million tax free is serious green.

He probably made no more than $150K as a pilot and trust me, he'll be hard pressed to lose his job because of the pilot's union he belongs to makes it very difficult to lose your job. Originally Posted by ManSlut
  • slap
  • 03-25-2016, 08:50 PM
United airlines fucking sucks. Miss connecting flights because the pilots are too busy pimping