Port Gibson

Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any clubs near Port Gibson. Thanks
Not aware of any currently but I've heard some legendary stories of some former clubs in Port Gibson. Apparently, quite a bit of talent from Baton Rouge and New Orleans would work the Port Gibson clubs, especially during the power plant shut downs and lots of guys were working in town. I believe the last one burned down several years ago but maybe others can chime in.
I heard the same thing, O2. I've been sight seeing over there before and I saw where the one burned down. It was pink, or what was left of it looked pink. Someone told us it was an old strip club. Pretty neat old Park over there too. Fire tower you can climb up and see the river from. But I'm pretty sure that a thing of the past. No strip clubs over there anymore.
I heard the same thing, O2. I've been sight seeing over there before and I saw where the one burned down. It was pink, or what was left of it looked pink. Someone told us it was an old strip club. Pretty neat old Park over there too. Fire tower you can climb up and see the river from. But I'm pretty sure that a thing of the past. No strip clubs over there anymore. Originally Posted by Guitar
A guy I used to work with years ago told me a story about him and another guy came out of that club drunk as Cooter Brown. There is apparently a ravine or large ditch near where they parked and drove the truck straight down into it. A few cops and wreckers later and everyone was on their merry way.