Sarah Mclachlan and Heart were amazing...

For anyone interested...
I'm taking it you had a good time LOL.....anyone else you enjoyed.
Actually, I was so sick from the heat...I showed up, and by the time the first act was on the main stage...was ready to leave.
I drove from Bonner Springs back to Independence...took a nap, then drove back to catch Heart playing...and Sarah finished the show
lol
High maintenance, a little?..I guess
Oh well.
  • Bubba
  • 07-16-2010, 09:27 AM
Heart is one of my favorite groups!! I like Sarah too! Sorry I missed this. Sounds like it was fun!
Heart is bad ass, in the way they have been around for over 3 decades, and are every bit as talented as they ever were!
Oh, and Nancy is pretty hot for her age.
  • Bubba
  • 07-16-2010, 10:39 AM
I have been in love with Nancy for longer then I care to admit!! LOL!!!! I am jealous you got to see her! Of course her sister is as talented singer as there is!!! They are something!!
Christine, how was the crowd? Heard from some that it wasn't nearly as busy as they had hoped.
I'm sure there were A LOT less ticket sales than were hoped...They ended up upgrading some of the people who had bought lawn seats because there were that many empty chair seats...Made for some happy cheap asses lol
I was 3 rows from the front...so I wasn't made a deal By the end of the night, though, it felt nice and packed.

and Yeah, Bubba...Her sister has an unbelievable voice
  • JS42
  • 07-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Heart, in my opinion, is the best girl band ever. Girl band in the sense the two leads are girls (women, but you get my drift). Saw them 2 or 3 times through the years and always delivered and put on a great show. Ann is my fav female rock singer of all time. Glad you enjoyed the show, I'm envious.
I saw Heart at Sandstone in like 1988 during their Bad Animals tour. It was awesome, but Ann had a cold and couldn't sing her best. She even came out an apologized. Great night.