new gangbang the 23 fri

check out smow2008.groups.yahoo.com under susan & master micheal is the host
I'm a member of the group... is that the same one as Susan in Liberty (pictures). If so, looks like she'd be worth the drive out there. Unfortunately, I work this Friday night
Cheaper, is that the correct website? I tried it but got the page that says it couldn't be found. Thanks, N2
" ... and in traffic news, there is a huge jam on I-35 north towards Liberty ... it's never been this bad at 3:30 on a Friday before ..."

And in other news ...

" ... authorities are trying to determine why 600 men would simultaneously descend on room #3345 at the Stardust Motel ..."

That's the problem with most gangbangs. Too many pricks show up.
Thats the right girl & for you guys that work its a from early check in till sat check out. Cum & go or cum stay or cum & go but then come back thing. No holes bared & the only rule is no scat. As for as to many guys there will be at least to other girls called fluffers to keep the guys busy & happy. Plus if some guys from here go then it will me something to talk about.
Cheaper! We could carpool!

Swing by my house on the way there. I will bring the beer and a box of PowerBars.
Cheaper! We could carpool!

Swing by my house on the way there. I will bring the beer and a box of PowerBars. Originally Posted by Layin' Pipe
cool man I will bring raincoats, redbull & starburst
cool man I will bring raincoats, redbull & starburst Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Wow! They have refreshments too? Count me in!

I am going to go only if there is some popcord and juji fruit candy.