The I wish they just eat a dick thread please read the rules

Everyone has been talking about adding a new room a no holes bared room where you may say what you want to whom you want. We can discuss anything but kids for you sick fucks that don't know better. But you can tell people how you feel about them. The only other rule is what is said here stays here. I IF WE SHOW BUBBA THAT WE DO THIS IN A THREAD THE MGHT MAKE A FULL ROOM FOR US TO PLAY IN.

(THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD. THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!!! BUBBA)
(Comments deleted by Bubba. Cheaper.....In no way, shape or form did I or any staff member say to start this type of thread. IT STOPS NOW!!!)
Wasted energy
Seems like a proposal for a testicular attitude filled shit slinging room. What would it be called? Jizztacular Frenzy...
Wasted energy Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Good one CC...
lol What do you mean?
Really, I've seen more civility between ladies on this site than I have the men...and THAT'S RARE!
I was referring to the fact that the name of the thread could be called Wasted Energy. I get a lot of entertainment reading the stuff on here but the "mean girl" attitude presented by some makes me realize I will never be accepted into the cool guy club. I imagine if I had the time to live for this website and check it out every 15 minutes per day and had something profound to say I might make the "in" club. I value some of the opinions and am just blown away by the fact that some of the most deep, intelligent, mind provoking thoughts and opinions on life, govt., law, and literature are on such a off the beaten path site.
topnotchmassage see how in life there is always a ying & yang even in the dark you & that gentalmen started a conversation about what you thought would bring the light
topnotchmassage in life theres is always a ying & yang even in the dark you & that gentalmen started a conversation about the light as you see. Very good
I think that if someone has a problem with someone else, that is what a PM is for. if the person just wants to vent in general then I think they should start a thread in the co-ed discussion and say what is on their mind.
I agree with the PM thing...
Personally, I don't have much interest in reading posts being sent back and forth to and from people who have issues with each other...especially when the posts clearly have nothing to do with this site, it's content...or any of the other members.
Make love, not war!
Really, I've seen more civility between ladies on this site than I have the men...and THAT'S RARE! Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
There are a lot of men on this site. I think if you ignored 4 to 6 troublemakers the rest of the guys are pretty civil.
lol I was exaggerating a little hehe
I enjoy reading MOST of the posts.