The Outhouse In Lawrence = Good Times!

I was in this establishment a few days ago and I have to commend them on the selection. There were SO many beautiful ladies there it was mind boggling. One young lady I conversed with told me that since MO sucks now, alot of the dancers are coming out here to work and there are always more than enough gals to go around. The VIP is enclosed with actual walls now instead of a beaded curtain and they are doing some more work around the entrance area and also around the smaller stage area in the back. There are a couple of TV's in there also for the sports buffs. We brought in a bunch of beer and proceeded to get drunk. LOL. Love that place.
It's still totally nude, full contact lap dances and you can still lay down on the stage to tip and get a close up of the kitty.
I didn't know if I as a female provider was allowed to post this in the strip club review section.
Okay, inquiring minds want to know, did you get some lap dances?
Of course I did. I didn't go to VIP but the floor dances were still VERY nice.
ooh someone was just telling me about that place last night
another ravishing review... i MUST see !!
I love a sexy girl giving me naughty dances
Put a dollar in your mouth and lay back on the stage. Enjoy!
Random fact: In it's former life, the Outhouse was a punk venue .... I mean WAYYYY back in the day. My husband used to frequent it. I was a kid at the time. lol

Anyway, as a strip club, Allie is right. It is very very fantastic! Am actually going there next month for a birthday celebration.
  • ampad
  • 07-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Yep, it did use to have a lot of shows there. I've seen a number of punk and metal shows there back in the day.

Glad this place was brought up. We are looking for somewhere to go for a bachelor party this week...sounds like The Outhouse is the place to be.