guy some ...life changin info

as ya knows yer ...plastic man ...currently be abroad travelin in some a the worlds shit ...holes an experiencin shit ...culture bests avoided at all costs

...but in the ...midst ...a shit there always be a dingle ...berry a reason

...please jimmies fer the ...sake ...a yer old an losenin assholes consider breakin the shitter ...paper addiction an rides the ...filthy fountain lovinly known as the bidet

...nots only will yer meat openin be properly ...cleansed an avoid dangerous ...irritation buts it may justs tickle the ol puppet hole ta yer ...likin
Did your SD pay fer yer Tripp to...
Not the grade a shitposts we deserve, but the ones we need right now.
Did Mr. President Trump send you to these shit hole countrys as an envoy PM. Oh I mean "third world", it matters what words you use when snow flakes are around.
comes an ...sees the sweeeeeeeeeet ...migrants pissin ins the ...streets an snatchin ...bags with razors with yer ...plastic man ...ta fully realize the commie ...marxist wet dream fer murica
Plastic Man the type of guy that would buy water, then go to the beach to set it free.
Finally a President that speaks the language of the people.
Plastic Man the type of guy that would buy water, then go to the beach to set it free. Originally Posted by EvelynBlack
and call it a miracle
Did Mr. President Trump send you to these shit hole countrys as an envoy PM. Oh I mean "third world", it matters what words you use when snow flakes are around. Originally Posted by lilylivered
countries
ya ...mean cuntry
Cuntry sweat. Whew

If the language is idiocy, or perhaps intolerance, or just plain ole backward ass redneck...then I'm sure you can very much relate.
if you were "tolerant" firenuts
PM wouldn be so far up your cranium

why the need for the derogatory terms ?

not inclusive behavior what so ever