Sensitivity...touching and feeling

hypersensative.....abnormally or excessively sensitive, either psychologically or in physical response.

Symptoms of hypersensitivity include being highly sensitive to physical (via sound, sigh, touch, or smell) and or emotional stimuli.

I think I have a tad bit of this.,..I can actually orgasm from having nails scratched down my back and butt and scalp...I also enjoy some hair pulling & having my left nipple bitten...and I absolutely enjoy light nips on my butt checks too!

I am discovering that I truely enjoy sensual play with my guys too!
Paddles,brushes,light touches,nipple tweeking,ice and such stuff to make the senses enhanced!

what say you?? experiences?? thoughts??
I'm definitely used my teeth to nibble
I’m letting my nails grow a bit now, Dallas :-)
As a receiver, my skin is my second favorite sex organ on my body. I am a touch whore. Some sensuous touching on my head, neck, back or thighs... And I'll probably do anything you ask. I am weak to its power.
As a receiver, my skin is my second favorite sex organ on my body. I am a touch whore. Some sensuous touching on my head, neck, back or thighs... And I'll probably do anything you ask. I am weak to its power. Originally Posted by pulaskirascal

I think I luv ya!
all yall guys are enticing!

I have a viloet wand Im ready to try out

be that way soon and we can try it!
I have searched and only found Dallas's stating she can orgasm from nipple stimuli. Are there other who are able to do so as well. That would make an interesting list. Please let us know. I'm listening.
One of these days Dallas and i will actually be able to get our schedule to work out, and I'll have to find out if that left nip can take a good nip LOL
Light scratching on my back, butt and legs drives me crazy... like a Swedish massage. I love having my hair brushed, also.
I don’t know why but I just had a random thought of Journey and Steve Perry??

https://youtu.be/mRt0d1O4tiE