Infractions =Points on Eccie..

If you receive an infraction on Eccie...
And they expire does that mean you are like clear again?

New slate?
Credit karma?

Or should you be careful?
Top right corner where it says VENUSNOVA click on the down arrow. Then click on profile, then click on infractions. It tells you how many points you have and when they expire.
Is there an ECCIE court? Do I need to be a character witness for you VENUSNOVA? Call Judge Judy? Arrange bail? 🤔
Just make sure your Modpussy and Adminanal dues are paid up in full and you’ll be fine……
Is there an ECCIE court? Do I need to be a character witness for you VENUSNOVA? Call Judge Judy? Arrange bail? 🤔 Originally Posted by TrueIndyLover
..? BAIL?!
Huh?
Just make sure your Modpussy and Adminanal dues are paid up in full and you’ll be fine…… Originally Posted by Russ38

????
Pardon?

I dont follow?

Modpussy?
Is..?
Adminanal who?

Greek? Dues?
What?!

Nvm.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

& its almost Valentines Everyone ..start planning how your going to spoil YOU.first..& your SO & or LOVERS!
Its as if she speaks to herself?
..? BAIL?!
Huh? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I took ECG sailboating last summer and told her she might have to bail out the lower deck. She threw a can of beer at me.

Yes points expire. But the entire list does stay there.

Yes, I caught the can and didn't spill any.
Not all points expire ...

Yes points expire. But the entire list does stay there. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Some of us are always banned, because we get pointed for the meekest expression.
Not all points expire ... Originally Posted by pyramider
It's some Bans that don't expire. Different than points.
Some of us are always banned, because we get pointed for the meekest expression. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But Chung, if you wish to be banned, of course.
Or should you be careful? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
This^^^^
Everyone seems to get caught by the MOD police one time or another. I've been part of eccie since 2010. For years never had an infraction. Them I get two in one year.
What of this subject on points/infractions? I no nothing of the terms, tell me more. What are they?
Can it/they be washed off?
Winn,
Can't be washed off.
They are like candy.
Some folks can't control themselves and keep coming back for more.