Investments in the stock market

I find it hilarious that the italicized text was added seeing as you mentioned the down fall of this site. Was that something you did or a moderator edit? Originally Posted by vvivianstarr

That was all me baby! Thought I might want to put one of those disclaimers I see on the investment ads. LOL!
I wouldn't invest in stock market at all right now until after earnings are released. Next earnings after Christmas will be good, so after this earnings season concludes in 2-3 weeks, go SPY (ETF tracking S&P 500)for a safe return after Q12020. If you have at least $25k I'd advice buying a rental in NWA or LR as our per sq.ft property values are half that of most other Class B cities and I expect it to double within 10 years. That plus the bank financing 80% at 4.5 - 5% would earn you a nice return. Plus you can claim depreciation against the income to give a better net return over SPY.

Hard to beat SPY for ease of investment unless you have insider knowledge or know of a new industry starting up will be huge like Netflix or Amazon was. Originally Posted by datred
Having rental properties is exactly what I am going for actually. It seems way less complicated. I found that location is very important when it comes to any kind of home value. The first home I purchased was right in the flood plane in NLR 😂
Needless to say I just about broke even on that one.
That was all me baby! Thought I might want to put one of those disclaimers I see on the investment ads. LOL! Originally Posted by Exchequer
I absolutely love that! Very professional 👍
I have a feeling the OP would like you gents to invest in her! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Very smart man here 👏🤓