Studio help - need veterans mongers advice

Putting this as a private question because not sure of rules on this regard
You can send them your drivers license, business card, maybe even your social security card and birth certificate if you don't mind strangers and promoters having access to all your personal real world information
Putting this as a private question because not sure of rules on this regard Originally Posted by xifter
I can empathize with you. Studios are notoriously most flaky these days. One of the studios here ghosted me too after I followed all protocols for screening. Good things I'm verified to all other studios and have plenty other options.

The only way for you, I guess, is wait and be patient. Some people messaged them for a follow up every 2 months and they got in, so you could do that too. Don't keep spamming them though, because it will only get you deeper in the blacklist.

Good luck.
Stick with one studio for now. Set an appointment. Show up to appointment. Then go from there.
Thanks, as of right now it seems all are connected Or something ? I’d love to see one, but ya… doesn’t look like that is happening for some reason. If anyone else has recommendations, feel free to PM me too.
Thanks, as of right now it seems all are connected Or something ? I’d love to see one, but ya… doesn’t look like that is happening for some reason. If anyone else has recommendations, feel free to PM me too. Originally Posted by xifter
I don't think they're all connected, but wouldn't be surprised if some are. It happened in the past.

I didn't see you have AS listed. Maybe try them and get screened at www.theasianstars.net?
Thanks, as of right now it seems all are connected Or something ? I’d love to see one, but ya… doesn’t look like that is happening for some reason. If anyone else has recommendations, feel free to PM me too. Originally Posted by xifter
Not really connected, but they are not unlike, say, a banking system that gets credit info from other financial institutions. The stakes are high, would-be Infiltrators want to bring them down. We even have a guy here, who creates handle-upon-handle, attempting to destroy what's left of Dallas.
Not really connected, but they are not unlike, say, a banking system that gets credit info from other financial institutions. The stakes are high, would-be Infiltrators want to bring them down. We even have a guy here, who creates handle-upon-handle, attempting to destroy what's left of Dallas. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Definately great advice here, no one else (other than Chung) that commented on this thread has a clue.

Be persistent but do not be aggressive in your chance of getting approved. SunFlowerz is the easiest to get approved. Pink club and then HDS and then maybe Asian Stars.

They use your drivers license picture to verify you through the peep hole. No one considers that safety aspect but they want to bitch about the information. Black that out. If you have an issue about a studio or Indy having your information...Then you should not be a hobbiest.

Go to that Strip club and be on camera the entire time.

The studios know alot more about you than you can imagine. Indies are no different, they take notes of your habits so that the girl is prepared to accomidate those or understand what you will request. Do not be Naive.

If yoru an asshole about it. They will dump you
Putting this as a private question because not sure of rules on this regard Originally Posted by xifter
Originally Posted by whynot11