What am I missing??? TL

I regularly hit BDD when I go out, but decided to check out The Lodge for the very first time tonight. Needless to say I was shocked! Nice place, cool atmosphere, and very nice selection.

In a way, it reminded me of the old Men's Club in Houston circa '06. So, I would love to know from any regulars, or folks who get around, what am I missing? Why isn't there more chatter on the board for TL? I've searched and hardly a word in the last 12-18 months.

And for anyone with info, I'd be interested in things like the VIP costs, Membership cost, activity levels (not looking for specifics in the public forum, but would appreciate in PM), and best times (i.e day/night shift).
I was there last week, always a hot line up with good food and topless poker.

VIP and the library room, the same price as Rhino and Men's Club, bottle upgrades and half hour and full hour.
I regularly hit BDD when I go out, but decided to check out The Lodge for the very first time tonight. Needless to say I was shocked! Nice place, cool atmosphere, and very nice selection.

In a way, it reminded me of the old Men's Club in Houston circa '06. So, I would love to know from any regulars, or folks who get around, what am I missing? Why isn't there more chatter on the board for TL? I've searched and hardly a word in the last 12-18 months.

And for anyone with info, I'd be interested in things like the VIP costs, Membership cost, activity levels (not looking for specifics in the public forum, but would appreciate in PM), and best times (i.e day/night shift). Originally Posted by rocnavsing
As to membership costs and benefits, etc., ask the club. Prices can vary a lot and very much YMMV. Last time I checked a year ago, was offered 3 years VIP for $2500.

Activities like in any club. Just will cost you a lot more there.
Great food for a club. Best overall, consistent group of performers.
Thanks all. What about daytime v.s. nightshift? Any differences in quality?
I have been to The Lodge a handful of times. They only issue I had with them is that most of the girls I spoke to were wanting me to take them to the VIP room and spend a minimum of $500. I like to at least get a few dances with a girl to see if she will be a dud, but most of the girls I have spoken to weren't interested in that. It was VIP room or bust for the girls I have spoken to, which is a shame because I usually bring plenty of cash to spend (since I don't frequent titty bars much).

Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about the Lodge - top tier lineup of girls, great facilities, great atmosphere, and great food.
What am I missing???
nothing really...if you want a nice, quiet time it's the place to be. Were the waitresses better looking than the dancers?
Omg the waitresses are so hot for the most part. There are several that I’d love to get some dances or otc from.
not an encounter, moved to coed
What you are missing is, most guys that are smart do not review strippers, especially since they want to see them again in the future.
What you are missing is, most guys that are smart do not review strippers, especially since they want to see them again in the future. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Haha! No, I get that. It's definitely not the good old days. And honestly, I never frequented any lady who had been reviewed even then, as I preferred more of a "hunt", but was just surprised no one even spoke about TL.