My fave archived pics minus the blur

Looking back at some of my old pics, I can't help but be sad that I ruined them with blurred faces. It's time to mix things up a bit.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2902.jpg (132.0 KB, 1042 views) File Type: jpg IMG_3964.jpg (168.4 KB, 1033 views) File Type: jpg IMG_8912.jpg (185.5 KB, 1035 views) File Type: jpg IMG_9517.jpg (153.5 KB, 1044 views)
Well, if it's any consolation the lines without the blurred lines create other lines in my mind that make it a one track mind, now what were you saying? :-p. Bravooo!
Well, if it's any consolation the lines without the blurred lines create other lines in my mind that make it a one track mind, now what were you saying? :-p. Bravooo! Originally Posted by bartipero
You couldn't be more clear
Looking back at some of my old pics, I can't help but be sad that I ruined them with blurred faces. It's time to mix things up a bit. Originally Posted by Bristol.kc
Love the pic's Miss Bristol; in the spirit of mixing things up a bit, how about also removing that red heart "obstruction" from your showcase profile pic? : )
DAAAYUM....

Look at them Titties.....
Now I have to try and go work....not fair...LOL.
sooo yummy.
Love the pic's Miss Bristol; in the spirit of mixing things up a bit, how about also removing that red heart "obstruction" from your showcase profile pic? : ) Originally Posted by Marte
I have a butt plug in my ass in those pics. Eccie appropriate? I could post and see how long they stay up.
DAAAYUM....

Look at them Titties.....
Now I have to try and go work....not fair...LOL. Originally Posted by malwoody
Just put them on your phone and rub one out at lunch. lol
sooo yummy. Originally Posted by reorox
Thank you
Attached Images File Type: jpg a.jpg (122.3 KB, 974 views)
wow---hot!
Now I have to try and go work....not fair...LOL. Originally Posted by malwoody
Just put them on your phone and rub one out at lunch. lol Originally Posted by Bristol.kc
Just don't do it on the way into work...! Especially if you take the bus!

Very sexy, Bristol! Yum!
Beautiful
Thank you all
Love the pic's Miss Bristol; in the spirit of mixing things up a bit, how about also removing that red heart "obstruction" from your showcase profile pic? : ) Originally Posted by Marte
Sent
very beautiful you have very pretty eyes