Off to Iowa!

I have recently been transferred to Iowa (quad cities area) so I will probably not be on the kc boards much in the near future. If anyone has any ideas of providers in the area drop me a line. Thanks!
I think they use Grain Belt News there. Good luck, and hope it's fun!
http://www.grainbeltnews.com/
I think they use Grain Belt News there. Good luck, and hope it's fun!
http://www.grainbeltnews.com/ Originally Posted by Holly Love
Holly is correct. However, this board is there, although mostly DesMoines.
There'e PLENTY of talented, beautiful ladies in your area, both local and touring!
I go up there every few years for genealogy work, but never got to check out the local talent. Too busy, unfortunately.
I visit in spring & fall

I know girls who travel thru...so pm me if you see somebody advertising and wanna check them out

grainbelt is great there...as well as datecheck

have fun!
Grain Belt News is a great site.
I think they use Grain Belt News there. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Whenever I see that name or website link, it reminds me of my "older youth" growing up in NW Iowa, where we used to drink Grain Belt beer.

Safe, journey, Sparky! I have relatives up in the Quad Cities area, so get up there a few times each year.
Whenever I see that name or website link, it reminds me of my "older youth" growing up in NW Iowa, where we used to drink Grain Belt beer.

Safe, journey, Sparky! I have relatives up in the Quad Cities area, so get up there a few times each year. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Wiz, back in my mis-spent youth, my friends and I were know to partake of some Grain Belt beer as well, right here in KC. Back in those days, it was 4 quarts for $1, so was quite popular with us!! Good memories!!
Wiz, back in my mis-spent youth, my friends and I were know to partake of some Grain Belt beer as well, right here in KC. Back in those days, it was 4 quarts for $1, so was quite popular with us!! Good memories!! Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
I think the one time I ever saw it, was in like 1992 at Woods on 32 highway, and they had a pallet full sitting in the middle of the store for $3.50 a 12 pack. The stuff was so foul that we had more fun driving around town throwing the full cans out the window than actually drinking the stuff.
Thanks for all the help, both hobby related, and beer related! So far I really like the area, thanks again for the good times in KC.