Newest Shoot: Aleya will melt your heart!

Hello I just wanted to share an early Valetine's Day photo with you from a shoot I had today of a real looker from Kansas City! Her name is Aleya and she is super cute with a bubbly little laugh that will melt your heart! Enjoy more to come!

Aleya's showcase is: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=226757

Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm out there!
You are fucking with us once again. Don't stop!!!
How cute
Nice photos, BCD! Aleya is cute!

So... who put the X's on? Are they lick-n-sticks?
Believe it or not those are her actual nipples!?! X marks the spot!!

Nice photos, BCD! Aleya is cute!
So... who put the X's on? Are they lick-n-sticks? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Is this a threAD?

Wheres Elum.....ELUM??

BTW BCD do respect your work ......
THIS 1! HOT DAMN
Yum!
Awesome!

Someday when I have the time I would love to get a shoot with you!
Very nice work, as always, BCD!! Can't wait to see more of this lovely, young lady!!
I'm sure she won't be spending much time in KC
Is this a threAD?

Wheres Elum.....ELUM??

BTW BCD do respect your work ...... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Don't call on Elum! He has the weekend off! NOT an AD - Just sharing a beautiful lady with those who enjoy seeing them! Why do guys get so upset about me posting images from shoots - you think they would love to see something sexy and playful rather than just Eccie drama posts!! Geesh!

Awesome!

Someday when I have the time I would love to get a shoot with you! Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe
LeilaniBebe - anytime girl just PM or email me! I'd love to shoot with you!

For stimulatethemind: A bigger version for you of the BW pic:

Don't call on Elum! He has the weekend off! NOT an AD - Just sharing a beautiful lady with those who enjoy seeing them! Why do guys get so upset about me posting images from shoots - you think they would love to see something sexy and playful rather than just Eccie drama posts!! Geesh!

LeilaniBebe - anytime girl just PM or email me! I'd love to shoot with you! Originally Posted by bcdstudios

Don't listen to them wieners...I like when you post...you are a true artist...making ladies into pieces of art to last a lifetime.
Yes, he's an artist. And, yes, I like his work, too. But, yes, this is an ad. It's an ad for his business and it's also an ad for the lady. Stating that doesn't make someone a whiner.

This site makes money off ads and has rules about how people use them. There isn't a rule against non providers posting ads, but I think there should be.
BCD, thanks for that beautiful bw pic!! Please keep sharing your lovely art with us!!!