any interest in me for Kansas??

Hey Kansas,

I have been trying to plan a trip to see you lovely gents, I am about to set a date ( most likely in march) I wanted to make sure there was interest for me here??
Of course I will have my playmate(s) with me

www.angeleyeslacey.esscortwebsite.com
they will luv you....KC guys rock!
You and your playmates sound like a lot of dirty fun. Come on up and find out that Dallas is right about KC men.
  • KCboy
  • 02-08-2014, 05:11 AM
You girls look hot! KC will love ya! Great city to spend time in with a lot of fun things to do
thank you Dallas baby, always supportive...
I can't wait to get out that way, we are working on dates now...
Is the week or weekend better for play time?
I am headed that way when it warms up...lol..I hate snow & cold!

yall have fun and spank some naughty boys for me!
Most def. I will
Most def. I will
I'm sure you all would do great here! hot pics
Not sure I could maintain wood in doggy looking at the tats of your childrens' handprints on your shoulder.

Could just be me, though.
Noah, when did you have surgery to add a dick? I thought you retired.
Noah, when did you have surgery to add a dick? I thought you retired. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Why do you hurt me?

I just earned a little vacation.

It's not like I had multiple accounts and pretended to be someone I'm not...unlike some people.
Sweetheart, you said you were retiring on November 31st. I gotta tell ya, that cracked me the hell up. For a brief moment I thought you were going to give me the best birthday present ever, even though you don't even know how many days are in November.

So, I guess that retirement thing didn't work out for ya. Bummer.
Sweetheart, you said you were retiring on November 31st. I gotta tell ya, that cracked me the hell up. For a brief moment I thought you were going to give me the best birthday present ever, even though you don't even know how many days are in November.

So, I guess that retirement thing didn't work out for ya. Bummer. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You must have me confused with someone else. Why would I announce my retirement?

Al Capone lost his mental faculties from #$%. Hopefully, you are not following in his footsteps.

Removed ref to prohibited terms. M
My apologies to Lacy for the thread hijack. Good luck with your visit here. GNoah's catty comments about your unique tattoos aside, I am sure you will have a great time in KC. The gentlemen here are the best!