unique monice

She is lien but because she is really bad on @#$%^ and was upset because I didn't let her borrow the money to buy any smh why that's a awful @#$%

Removed references to prohibited terms. Pls read the forum guidelines. M.
She is lien but because she is really bad on @#$%^ and was upset because I didn't let her borrow the money to buy any smh why that's a awful @#$%

Removed references to prohibited terms. Pls read the forum guidelines. M. Originally Posted by Naughty Mya
This isn't the place for he said she said crap, were all suppose to be adults on this board, take that else where.. Thanks
…and the plot thickens
Hi everyone,

Let me first start off by saying. I'm a Mature Seasoned Provider with an excellent reputation and reviews too go with it! That being said I will not give in to he said she said drama. This will be my ONLY comment on this thread.

The OP in question is not on the Boards and is UTR. So a posting by him or a review is not likely. Not to mention he is embarrassed. I felt responsible considering I went, out on a limb and way out of my way to help a young inexperienced girl.
END of STORY.....

Moved to PRIVATE. M
Unique Monique is making up lies about me trying to make sure no one wants to See me I am not a thief and would never do that I have emails as proof I am very nice and sweet and could never bring myself to do that
I can attest that TCB was nice. BCD was naughty!

I wish the best to both Mya and Monique in what hopefully is a chapter that can be put in the past and doesn't turn into a saga.
Shoot out at high noon BYOF
Shoot out at high noon Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bring your own condom.
Bring your own condom. Originally Posted by Stiffy008
Or catnip.

Moved to PRIVATE. M Originally Posted by Stiffy008
  • LNK
  • 02-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by malwoody

Originally Posted by malwoody
This thread was started by a provider so why are comments getting moved to mens private area??