Ugh. If it weren't for bad luck...

...I'd have no luck at all.

I'm a St. Joseph guy, but today was a rare occasion where I was down in Kansas City on business. Having recently suffered a bout of heartbreak (another story for another time), I figured I'd take the opportunity to meet with one of KC's lovely providers and treat myself to a bit of fun.

I pulled my car off into a fast food parking lot, and started looking through various providers advertisements. Having had a heart transplant a few years ago, I often need a bit of a medicinal advantage to help my little buddy stand on edge. I popped the pill, and as I narrowed down my search, I glanced up at my gauges on my car. The temperature gauge was much higher than normal, and I noticed that smoke was flowing out from underneath my hood.

Needless to say, that my whole Kansas City (s)experience screeched to a dead halt. I had to have the car towed back to St. Joseph, and now here I sit in my apartment with a lonely chubby. Was so looking forward to some full service, yet here I sit, having to settle for some sad self service. Lousy St. Joe and their lack of providers. Hmph.

That's my tale of woe. Anybody else wanna share their troubled times?
There's not much worse than popping a pill and having it go to waste. Sorry for your troubles.
Been there, done that. Sorry about your car, too.
Anybody else wanna share their troubled times? Originally Posted by Poindexter
Ummm, nope, you win, Poindexter.

Sorry to hear of your troubles!
Damn a pill and a empty bathtub.
Anybody else wanna share their troubled times? Originally Posted by Poindexter
There is not enough room on ECCIE's servers to even begain.
Oh damn, sooo sorry of your troubles hun. At least you didn't call a lady before your car went cawwpheewwy and after you took the pill. Your junior head may have wanted to get some car action, while your thinking head would have known the tow guy was showing up at any time....lol
Oh damn, sooo sorry of your troubles hun. At least you didn't call a lady before your car went cawwpheewwy and after you took the pill. Your junior head may have wanted to get some car action, while your thinking head would have known the tow guy was showing up at any time....lol Originally Posted by Gemma34
Hahahahaha! Gemma, you just proved the old adage that no matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse!
Ummm, nope, you win, Poindexter.

Sorry to hear of your troubles! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I recently gave oral to a lovely young woman only to find a timex watch between her buttcheeks....seriously Wiz??
Oh damn, sooo sorry of your troubles hun. At least you didn't call a lady before your car went cawwpheewwy and after you took the pill. Your junior head may have wanted to get some car action, while your thinking head would have known the tow guy was showing up at any time....lol Originally Posted by Gemma34
Excellent point, Gemma!! Whew!
I recently gave oral to a lovely young woman only to find a timex watch between her buttcheeks....seriously Wiz?? Originally Posted by BigDeal
You sure it was a Timex, or was it a Rolex..? If it was a Rolex, that's Malwoody's....
Then again if junior was in control, he might have just offered the tow guy some action too... when junior takes over there is no telling what we will do.

I recently gave oral to a lovely young woman only to find a timex watch between her buttcheeks....seriously Wiz?? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Hope you wound it up and put it back...

You sure it was a Timex, or was it a Rolex..? If it was a Rolex, that's Malwoody's.... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
On that note, come to think of it, I have been missing a Casio.

Back on topic : Breaking down is never fun... glad you were able to make it back home safe.
Excellent point, Gemma!! Whew! You sure it was a Timex, or was it a Rolex..? If it was a Rolex, that's Malwoody's.... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Cmon now you know Malwoody doesnt wear watches....he just looks at the sun to determine what time it is
...I'd have no luck at all.
I pulled my car off into a fast food parking lot, and started looking through various providers advertisements. ... I popped the pill, and as I narrowed down my search, I glanced up at my gauges on my car. The temperature gauge was much higher than normal, and I noticed that smoke was flowing out from underneath my hood.

Needless to say, that my whole Kansas City (s)experience screeched to a dead halt....

That's my tale of woe. Anybody else wanna share their troubled times? Originally Posted by Heart Transplant Boy
well, glad it wasnt your body that started smoking and needed a tow to the nearest ER!!!!

sorry that your plans didnt work out. hopefully another day.
tho, i imagine the money you saved that day went directly to the car repair shop :^(

while i've have my share of ncns, lame encounters, bitchy providers, and meeting the next guy as i'm walking out the door, i dont have any not-getting-to-the-bed-on-time stories.

Hahahahaha! Gemma, you just proved the old adage that no matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse! Originally Posted by Heart Transplant Boy
yep, like i said, it could have been your body smoking!!!
and glad you were able to walk away from it and have a laugh about it.

you sure it wasnt a google watch with your reviews displayed on the screen?