Gfe,Pse or Mistress Experience

Every guy is different some want the GFE and some what the PSE but what about the MISTRESS experience??????????
Why not all three?
TP Let's start with the " You're my mistress and I haven't seen you in a while". Then as things cool down we'll play Gfe for awhile. Then as things accelerate and we start the dirty talk we can end with Pse. Rest and repeat!
Well I have met 2 non eccie girls and 4 eccie girls over 8 years. All but one off of bp. The 1st non eccie girl I only wanted a gfe and was she ever. she moved. The 2nd became my girlfriend and I supported her and she ditched me when I asked for something permanent after 1.5 years. We never once fooled around. The 1st eccie girl became like my sister and still is but she dropped off of eccie. 2.5 years running and we still dont fool around. The 2nd eccie girl went crazy. The 3rd eccie girl I went nuts over, turned her into a sb, she dropped off of eccie, I tried to marry her and she married someone else. she did however warn me she was going to break my heart beforehand. I have not learned yet. I really only want a relationship/girlfriend/mistress. I have learned that no amount of money will buy what I want. I am ready to settle for a gfe on a weekly basis, a part time sb from somewhere else and a part time wife. Dont laugh. I already have a very part time wife for 6 months out of the year. Hence the other needs. And when she leaves for good I am only doing leases.
I was thinking about that today what am I. I have never really been a girlfriend but I make a great mistress. I know I come after the so,kids, pets,jobs and anything else. I understand that they cant always see you when they want too and plans change and you cant get upset. I know they dont want to hear all the bs that comes with a so but they want some great sex and great memories. A mistress cant always be seen in public with the guy and has to be a secret and you very seldom get to spend holidays or special occasions with each other. If you want to go to a movie with them it may not happen or a concert or out to eat and if you cant you have to understand and you cant get mad. Then again maybe I am the great neighbor next door that a guy would love but women would hate.
Angus, You let me know what day is good for you and I be glad to come and see if the buffalo is still out that way. I like a good road trip especially with some great benefits. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the mistress experience - I like being close both intimately and sexually, getting to really know a woman in every way and giving her pleasure as well as myself, can't wait to see her again. You could certainly fill that bill.