Does anyone know if this is true?

I have no idea if this comic strip has any truth to it at all but, if it does, it's freaking hilarious. Does anyone know the story on this?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 480062_3223800273961_1777943128_n.jpg (76.7 KB, 938 views)
If you believe Wiki/Snopes/etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustang_Ranch

Google is your friend.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM
If you believe Wiki/Snopes/etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustang_Ranch

Google is your friend. Originally Posted by argus256

Beat me to it.

Contrary to a popular urban legend circulated by email, the Mustang Ranch was never operated by the US government.
Yep, it's true. The government can't even sell pussy and booze with out going broke.
Yeah, the comic strip is clever but (Holy Cow!) your showcase is fabulous, Miss Wynterstark (shame on me for not paying more attention prior to this.) Something tells me I need to see Wynter this Summer.....
As incompetent as the government is, I think they actually did successfully run a "house" in Memphis I think, during the war of northern aggression, it dramatically reduced the STD's amongst the troops, lifted moral. . . and turned a profit. So, of course, they shut it down.
Yeah, the comic strip is clever but (Holy Cow!) your showcase is fabulous, Miss Wynterstark (shame on me for not paying more attention prior to this.) Something tells me I need to see Wynter this Summer..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

x2
If it is on the web it's got to be true ...
Yeah, the comic strip is clever but (Holy Cow!) your showcase is fabulous, Miss Wynterstark (shame on me for not paying more attention prior to this.) Something tells me I need to see Wynter this Summer..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
If you like large breasts, beautiful smiles, sexy seduction, and a mind blowing oral experience, Wynter is your girl! Her showcase is great, but it doesn't begin to give you the whole picture.
If it is on the web it's got to be true ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Well, then, I'm 25 years old and 36-24-36 with double D cups that point like traffic cones and not one single wrinkle or an ounce of plump on my entire perfect body.

It's on the web now.
  • Nero
  • 06-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi Wynter:

You are always on top of things! The goverment can screw up lots, but not the Mustang Ranch. "Atlas Shrugged" is a book you should latch onto...In the meantime, maybe we can latch up?
As incompetent as the government is, I think they actually did successfully run a "house" in Memphis I think, during the war of northern aggression, it dramatically reduced the STD's amongst the troops, lifted moral. . . and turned a profit. So, of course, they shut it down. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
If I remember right that was under to command of general Hooker.
I would think that the government, especially congress, would know a lot about making money running such a "house"...
Beat me to it. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I would love for Ze to just beat me ...