Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Hildabeast's Email Account

Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Hildabeast's Email Account

WASHINGTON — Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hildabeast's used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

The request follows an assessment in a June 29 memo by the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence agencies that Hildabeast’s private account contained “hundreds of potentially classified emails.” The memo was written to Patrick F. Kennedy, the under secretary of state for management....

In a second memo to Mr. Kennedy, sent on July 17, the inspectors general said that at least one email made public by the State Department contained classified information....

The inspectors general also criticized the State Department for its handling of sensitive information, particularly its reliance on retired senior Foreign Service officers to decide if information should be classified, and for not consulting with the intelligence agencies about its determinations....

The revelations about how Hildabeast handled her email have been an embarrassment for the State Department, which has been repeatedly criticized over its handling of documents related to Hildabeast and her advisers.

On Monday, a federal judge sharply questioned State Department lawyers at a hearing in Washington about why they had not responded to Freedom of Information Act requests from The Associated Press, some of which were four years old. (NYT)
The inspectors general are independent officials who conduct audits, investigations and inspections in the agencies for which they're responsible. (CNN)
Typical IBIdiot LIE. Fabricated name. Headline amateurishly written.

Glib or just plain dumb?

Dipshit of the Year, the elder...
And Joe Biden is warming up in the Bull Pen.

Hillary will not be the Democrat Nominee.
Promise? I will hold you to that J.
And Joe Biden is warming up in the Bull Pen.

Hillary will not be the Democrat Nominee. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you're right. Hillary's hay days are definitely behind her. This country is in dire need of something better than a Hillary Clinton. In fact I don't see a Democratic candidate that is worth two cents. Biden is nothing but a screw ball. The Republicans have a few more promising candidates, Jeb Bush is not one of them. Bush is a conservative version of Hillary Clinton.

Jim
Looks like IB shit the bed again. NYT has walked the story back and top dem on benghazi committee has said there was no call for criminal probe.
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/24...lintons-emails

"I spoke personally to the State Department inspector general on Thursday, and he said he never asked the Justice Department to launch a criminal investigation of Secretary Clinton's email usage,” Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Friday in a statement.
Looks like IB shit the bed again. NYT has walked the story back and top dem on benghazi committee has said there was no call for criminal probe. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hildabeast did that, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're her biggest turd.

Typical IBIdiot LIE. Fabricated name. Headline amateurishly written.

Glib or just plain dumb?

Dipshit of the Year, the elder...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The headline was adapted from the New York Times, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so much for your amateurish interpretation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Hildabeast did that, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're her biggest turd.

The headline was adapted from the New York Times, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so much for your amateurish interpretation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only thing that happened is you prematurely ejaculated... again
The only thing that happened is you prematurely ejaculated... again Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's a poor attempt at deflection, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still Hildabeast's biggest turd.
That's poor attempt at deflection, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still Hildabeast's biggest turd. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you still maintain there's a call for a criminal probe? As for Hillary, she's not my candidate. I'm a Bernie Sanders fan.
So you still maintain there's a call for a criminal probe? As for Hillary, she's not my candidate. I'm a Bernie Sanders fan. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hildabeast deserves to be prosecuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still Hildabeast's biggest turd.
The four emails in question "were classified when they were sent and are classified now," spokeswoman Andrea Williams [a spokeswoman for the intelligence community’s inspector general] told CNN. (CNN)
Hildabeast deserves to be prosecuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're still Hildabeast's biggest turd. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We all know that 'deserves' doesn't always mean someone gets it. You said there was a probe. Now your source has walked it back and a top Dem has come out and said there was no probe asked for. I don't care whether she gets probed or not.
  • shanm
  • 07-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Look like IBchickendick has been caught with his pants down to his ankles once again!

fuckin dipshit!
We all know that 'deserves' doesn't always mean someone gets it. You said there was a probe. Now your source has walked it back and a top Dem has come out and said there was no probe asked for. I don't care whether she gets probed or not. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Cumming's is a demonstrable dim-retard liar, you goofy, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and there are multiple sources quoting Andrea Williams claim that some of the emails Hildabeast sent "were classified when they were sent and are classified now," and that makes Hildabeast a criminal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas

Look like IBchickendick has been caught with his pants down to his ankles once again!

fuckin dipshit!
Originally Posted by shanm
The articles published by your MSM favorites kinda prove you'd be the one with your knickers down and your head up your ass, shamman.