Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Worm has turned and is solidly behind your man Trump!

Can Ted Nugent be far behind?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...unk-drugs.html

Nugent will be his head of homeland security............Jesse Ventura will be head of state......... the Count from Sesame Street will be the head of the treasury.......... Judge Judy will head Justice.......... Superman will head up Defense..........
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2015, 12:55 PM
The Worm has turned and is solidly behind your man Trump!

Can Ted Nugent be far behind?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...unk-drugs.html

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rodman should take your puny little body and slam dunk you on top of your Korean friend Kim Jong-un the little fascist dictator.
How big a boy are you Dick Suck Kid?
Rodman should take your puny little body and slam dunk you on top of your Korean friend Kim Jong-un the little fascist dictator. Originally Posted by DSK
Wow! That was interesting. Typical JL answer.

Why don't you explain to us why you changed your handle.

And then why you stand with Dennis Rodman, Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un by defending this triad of terror?

(Oh yeah. You know, if you'd ever have shown up to Love Field to kick my ass with your bare fists, you might have known exactly how "puny" I am, JL! {} )
Nugent will be his head of homeland security............Jesse Ventura will be head of state......... the Count from Sesame Street will be the head of the treasury.......... Judge Judy will head Justice.......... Superman will head up Defense.......... Originally Posted by novacain
That sounds like an improvement over what we have right now. Maybe Trump is right. He might just make the country great again.

Jim
How big a boy are you Dick Suck Kid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Even you can have hope, ehhbuhrrr...

Dennis Rodman, friend of murdering despot Kim Jong-Un, now backs Donald Trump for president - despite billionaire Republican once slamming him for being 'either drunk or on drugs'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3h2ygQy8g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Even you can have hope, ehhbuhrrr...

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks for letting us know you are the dick suck kid. You can count me out try chicken dick he swings that way.
Thanks for letting us know you are the dick suck kid. You can count me out try chicken dick he swings that way. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Bacock will stick it down your ehhbuhhrrr throat... and you like it

Is it OK to talk about mental retardation in this forum? How about birth defects?

What do you think Simple Jack?
Is it OK to talk about mental retardation in this forum? How about birth defects? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We talk about you, Assup. It must be ok.
We talk about you, Assup. It must be ok. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is just acknowledging his "written selfies" he posts on here.
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2015, 07:13 AM
Nugent will be his head of homeland security............Jesse Ventura will be head of state......... the Count from Sesame Street will be the head of the treasury.......... Judge Judy will head Justice.......... Superman will head up Defense.......... Originally Posted by novacain
What's Wonder Woman gonna do?
What's Wonder Woman gonna do? Originally Posted by R.M.
Make sure that Bill drums up plenty of speaking engagements before her campaign ends up in the toilet and the invitations dry up, when people realize she's not going to make the cut and bribing them won't do any more good.

Note to self: Reese always looks hot in her pics.
Dennis Rodman = Trump

Focus people!