Attorney General Lynch Comments On The Bland Case

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lor...ice/ar-AAdwHbW

I guess she hasn't read the Autopsy Report.
What would that have to do with police training?
Aww, she's not very smart either. I had a glimmer of hope...I'm just curious, is it a parenting technique nowadays to teach their children to be confrontational with cops, or lack thereof?

I hope all the people here are just popping off their mouths and NOT teaching their children that this is acceptable behavior in a civilized society. You can't act like that and expect good things to happen.
Aww, she's not very smart either. I had a glimmer of hope...I'm just curious, is it a parenting technique nowadays to teach their children to be confrontational with cops, or lack thereof?

I hope all the people here are just popping off their mouths and NOT teaching their children that this is acceptable behavior in a civilized society. You can't act like that and expect good things to happen. Originally Posted by nwarounder
But the cops get to pop off, is that right?
Nothing there.
But the cops get to pop off, is that right? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course. I instruct my child to be polite and obey all orders as directed from any law enforcement officer.

Anything else is a good way to get killed.
But the cops get to pop off, is that right? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes.
What would that have to do with police training? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What does Bland's death have to do with "police training"?

Also, is the Lyncher going to "address" the recent hanging death in the Houston City Jail ... 2-3 days ago. I think the trooper was riding the desk when that one happened. Can't blame him. Have to lay it off on the Houston PD officer who arrested him, then. Police training in Texas needs a new "block of instruction" called .... "How to make sure your arrestee doesn't commit suicide while in Jail after they are released to the Jail"!
What does Bland's death have to do with "police training"?

Also, is the Lyncher going to "address" the recent hanging death in the Houston City Jail ... 2-3 days ago. I think the trooper was riding the desk when that one happened. Can't blame him. Have to lay it off on the Houston PD officer who arrested him, then. Police training in Texas needs a new "block of instruction" called .... "How to make sure your arrestee doesn't commit suicide while in Jail after they are released to the Jail"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Couldn't put them together could you lexie?
Couldn't put them together could you lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You haven't either, and you brought it up.
You haven't either, and you brought it up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL, right..
I agree with her. It is the job of a professional police officer to de-escalate a situation. All to often today cops do quite the opposite. This cop escalated this situation with his threats of using force I.E. tazer. His performance turned a routine traffic situation into a death penalty case. Too many cops prefer playing the hard ass role.
:rolling eyes:
Yes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They are taught to avoid escalation, but you've got too many Billy Badasses out there who have little dicks and can't wait to take it out on the next poor soul that comes along.