For the lefties: whose side should you be on; the illegal alien or the native American?

http://ktla.com/2015/07/31/good-sama...er-in-montana/

A family stops to help a stranded motorist who in turn shoots the mother and father, kills them, and shoots but only wounds the teenage daughter. The family were of the Crow Inidan tribe, you know, those Americans that are pure of heart and soul, the real Americans according to the left. The shooter, an illegal with legality given to him by Obama. I know the left will want to muddle the case by saying that he was really legal in a way but face it, if our borders were secure he would have been in this country to kill people. Oh, the reason why he killed them. He said he was tired of waiting and the girl laughed at him. Sounds like very good reasons to me. Sounds like he is already a progressive liberal. No sense of humor and can't wait for change.

I say give the illegal over to the Crow tribe for trial....isn't that what the lefties would day if it was a white man who shoot that family?
A no brainer

Of course any American loathing progressive leftie dimocrat worth his ban on trans fatty acids would choose to protect the documented, flee-er of persecution in his area of birth, entrant into this area of living, person of the world over the indigenous people given this scenario

To do else could do great harm to how others may view our beacon of sanctuary
(And ok, our plan to make white people the minority in this country, which we don't want to be a country anyway. We need to ban the word country, along with terms such as mother and father)
  • DSK
  • 08-01-2015, 09:46 AM
http://ktla.com/2015/07/31/good-sama...er-in-montana/

A family stops to help a stranded motorist who in turn shoots the mother and father, kills them, and shoots but only wounds the teenage daughter. The family were of the Crow Inidan tribe, you know, those Americans that are pure of heart and soul, the real Americans according to the left. The shooter, an illegal with legality given to him by Obama. I know the left will want to muddle the case by saying that he was really legal in a way but face it, if our borders were secure he would have been in this country to kill people. Oh, the reason why he killed them. He said he was tired of waiting and the girl laughed at him. Sounds like very good reasons to me. Sounds like he is already a progressive liberal. No sense of humor and can't wait for change.

I say give the illegal over to the Crow tribe for trial....isn't that what the lefties would day if it was a white man who shoot that family? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think the Indians should scalp the fucker.
I think the Indians should scalp the fucker. Originally Posted by DSK

Well, lookee here!

The recent winner of the Welshing Poll has reared his ugly head!

You are a very deserving Welsher Champion.

Congratulations Jewish Welsher!
Davy Crockett is dumb as shit.
I believe that's Daniel Boone a/k/a Fess Parker.

And, the admiral's post is, as usual, stupid.

Carry on.
According to the Crow tribe, you fuckers are all illegals.
I believe that's Daniel Boone a/k/a Fess Parker.

And, the admiral's post is, as usual, stupid.

Carry on. Originally Posted by timpage
Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett, one of them backwoods yahoos. They can all suck a fat dick. And yes, his post is beyond stupid. Instead of mourning the loss of a family, he is willing to use their death in some fucked up scheme of his to make liberals look bad. He doesn't give two shits about anything. He's a travesty dressed up like a fudgepacker.
Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett, one of them backwoods yahoos. They can all suck a fat dick. And yes, his post is beyond stupid. Instead of mourning the loss of a family, he is willing to use their death in some fucked up scheme of his to make liberals look bad. He doesn't give two shits about anything. He's a travesty dressed up like a fudgepacker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No one has to make liberals look bad, it's a given but....

Liberals can only look bad, in any case, to holders of common sense, traditional sensibilities anyway

Its they who put any human tragedy, and see any act, and respond to any depravity in political terms and always side, no matter what, with who or what they think will further their political goals

Like Hillary and her response to the latest planned parenthood ugliness, she first was "disturbed" , now she "stands" with them
  • DSK
  • 08-01-2015, 12:02 PM
According to the Crow tribe, you fuckers are all illegals. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hence the stupidity of allowing illegal immigration - heartless bastards will steal your land.
No one has to make liberals look bad, it's a given but....

Liberals can only look bad, in any case, to holders of common sense, traditional sensibilities anyway

Its they who put any human tragedy, and see any act, and respond to any depravity in political terms and always side, no matter what, with who or what they think will further their political goals

Like Hillary and her response to the latest planned parenthood ugliness, she first was "disturbed" , now she "stands" with them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You just described his post, you fucking ignorant slut. He's using a tragedy to further his own agenda.
You just described his post, you fucking ignorant slut. He's using a tragedy to further his own agenda. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well isn't that the Liberal mantra? " Don't let a serious crisis, or in this case tragedy go to waste."

Jim
Well isn't that the Liberal mantra? " Don't let a serious crisis, or in this case tragedy go to waste."

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He's not a liberal... and it isn't even a liberal mantra, it's the mantra of an opportunist.
I think the Indians should scalp the fucker. Originally Posted by DSK
Agreed. By using something extremely dull, like BigKotexLiar's wit.

Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett, one of them backwoods yahoos. They can all suck a fat dick. And yes, his post is beyond stupid. Instead of mourning the loss of a family, he is willing to use their death in some fucked up scheme of his to make liberals look bad. He doesn't give two shits about anything. He's a travesty dressed up like a fudgepacker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And how DO YOUR boyfriends and clients dress woomby ? Do they all dress up like the pictures that were posted of you and shammy at the gay pride parades ? And ANOTHER reference to sucking cocks from YOU ! Don't fight your poor conflicted self over your gayness there woomby ! Hasn't your "therapist" Big Sir that it's ok to be "out" now ? No need to keep hiding out in the 'holes or hiding behind masks or mascara at the swishy walkers parades!