"He didn't do nothin' wrong, he just shot a cop". Unbelievable

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/06/...t-a-cop-217688

Why isn't this woman being arrested for giving aid and comfort to a Felon on the run?.

He's just a misunderstood young man out plying his trade. It's the Police who are at fault.

After all, if President Obama had a Son, this could be him.
that's the result you get with this kind of president and his associated "justice" department
Here we go again.

The next time an unarmed black guy gets shot, don't go out of your way to tell us how many times he was arrested before or that he's late on child support payments.

You guys are so predictable, and annoying with this bullshit.
It is stupidity at wok, but who will you blame when we have a white president, because I well guarantee they will be just as stupid.
Here we go again.

The next time an unarmed black guy gets shot, don't go out of your way to tell us how many times he was arrested before or that he's late on child support payments.

You guys are so predictable, and annoying with this bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Preach it, Rambro!

Nothing quite like hearing some unbiased commentary from ECCIE's #1 race grievance monger, eh?

Move along, nothing to see here. The nation's REAL problem is "toxic white masculinity," covered in a nearby thread. Right, Rambro?
Preach it, Rambro!

Nothing quite like hearing some unbiased commentary from ECCIE's #1 race grievance monger, eh?

Move along, nothing to see here. The nation's REAL problem is "toxic white masculinity," covered in a nearby thread. Right, Rambro? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yep.

Good counter attempt. White boys are good at that. You think if you preach your nonsense loud enough over and over, that it's actually fact. Real soon, another one of you are going to blow up a building because your boss fired you or kill your entire family and claim the devil made you do it. But it's OK, because you were 'insane' when you did it. It's not your fault. Or maybe you'll slam a handcuffed pregnant woman again, claiming she 'threatened' you with her eyes. Maybe you'll shoot up a car 137 times...in self defense, of course. And some faggot, hell-bound judge will let you walk, because he wasn't sure that YOUR BULLETS did the actual killing.

All that and, it's Obama's fault.

The same type of fuckers want to put rappers in jail for fictitious stories about killing people. FICTITIOUS stories. Real shit.

Bitch, please. Just stop. I'm not in the mood.
You think if you preach your nonsense loud enough over and over, that it's actually fact. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Actually, that's your tactic. Raise your hands in the air, and surrender.

All lives matter. Even the lives of cops. I know it's a bitter pill, but swallow it.
Actually, that's your tactic. Raise your hands in the air, and surrender.

All lives matter. Even the lives of cops. I know it's a bitter pill, but swallow it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Aaaaand, right on cue, an OUT OF CONTEXT taking poster shows up. Another powerfully annoying trait of a particular group.
Aaaaand, right on cue, an OUT OF CONTEXT taking poster shows up. Another powerfully annoying trait of a particular group. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Annoying, out of context and stupid, that describes LL to a motherfucking T. What's interesting about this particular segment of the population, my brother, and I call you that as a brown brother to a black brother, is that when they talk about terrorism, they think appeasement is the stupidest course of action. And yet, with race relations, they think appeasement is the way to go. It's fascinating how their mind works. They have completely compartmentalized every little issue and they deal with each thing based on how comfortable or uncomfortable they are with it. They don't truly understand race, how could they. So it makes them uncomfortable and they'd rather just let it go.

No hope here, they're brainwashed. Toxic white masculinity has taken over their brains. No matter, their generation won't be around forever and each successive generation is a little better. We'll get there.
an OUT OF CONTEXT taking poster shows up. Another powerfully annoying trait of a particular group. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yes, the First Amendment is "annoying" isn't it.

... "a particular group"?

Now if I were to post such a comment you would get all "anal" about ...

.... "we know who you are talking about"!!! And then you could start calling me a "racist"!!!! But it's ok for YOU TO BE A RACIST, right?
Here we go again.

You guys are so predictable, and annoying with this bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Just so we can get it on the record, are you saying you see nothing wrong with this woman's actions. She saw his picture on TV, she knew it was him in her house, and she did nothing to contact the cops.

Read the other crimes that this fine young man has been convicted of. He is the definition of Punk, Thug, and Criminal.
What's interesting about this particular segment of the population, my brother, and I call you that as a brown brother to a black brother, ....... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just so we can get it on the record, are you saying you see nothing wrong with this woman's actions. She saw his picture on TV, she knew it was him in her house, and she did nothing to contact the cops.

Read the other crimes that this fine young man has been convicted of. He is the definition of Punk, Thug, and Criminal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The "Band of Brothers" ... supporting a "Punk, Thug, and Criminal."

"... this particular segment of the population" ...... "segment"?
Yep.

Good counter attempt. White boys are good at that. You think if you preach your nonsense loud enough over and over, that it's actually fact. Real soon, another one of you are going to blow up a building because your boss fired you or kill your entire family and claim the devil made you do it. But it's OK, because you were 'insane' when you did it. It's not your fault. Or maybe you'll slam a handcuffed pregnant woman again, claiming she 'threatened' you with her eyes. Maybe you'll shoot up a car 137 times...in self defense, of course. And some faggot, hell-bound judge will let you walk, because he wasn't sure that YOUR BULLETS did the actual killing.

All that and, it's Obama's fault.

The same type of fuckers want to put rappers in jail for fictitious stories about killing people. FICTITIOUS stories. Real shit.

Bitch, please. Just stop. I'm not in the mood.
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
For some reason, the MSM isn't saying it was "white guys" -- or even a "white Hispanic" -- who shot nine people in Brooklyn Sunday morning.
Annoying, out of context and stupid, that describes LL to a motherfucking T. What's interesting about this particular segment of the population, my brother, and I call you that as a brown brother to a black brother, is that when they talk about terrorism, they think appeasement is the stupidest course of action. And yet, with race relations, they think appeasement is the way to go. It's fascinating how their mind works. They have completely compartmentalized every little issue and they deal with each thing based on how comfortable or uncomfortable they are with it. They don't truly understand race, how could they. So it makes them uncomfortable and they'd rather just let it go.

No hope here, they're brainwashed. Toxic white masculinity has taken over their brains. No matter, their generation won't be around forever and each successive generation is a little better. We'll get there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So are you going to invite your "brown brotha" over to Talleywackers dumpsters for a free guzzle and fudge packing out of "brotha-ly love" now woomby ? More "outreach" to the ghetto masses and more "community service" ? Maybe he can bring a friend to make you airtight and you can do a double ATM and some bukakke ! You gotta keep getting those "ropey loads" for your facials now !! Gotta look your best for Big Sir !!
The "Band of Brothers" ... supporting a "Punk, Thug, and Criminal."

"... this particular segment of the population" ...... "segment"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You all do the same for swastika wearing cops