whoremagazine.net

http://whoremagazine.net/whore_magaz...ore!_Home.html

Got my copy of it yesterday in the mail. Gorgeous rag. Highly suggest it for those of us in this realm or just supportive of it. Guys, get a subscription of this magazine for your favorite gal!!!

Very provocative.

Elisabeth
Guys, get a subscription of this magazine for your favorite gal!!!

Very provocative.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Now, that'll be a trick. First, I gotta know her RL name, and her RL address. How many out there do you think will trust an ole loud-mouthed monger with that kind of info?
12 bucks an issue? Maybe I should have charged for my newsletter LOL. A dollar an issue :-)

No but seriously, thanks for the link EW. It does look interesting with far more perspectives than what I have.
Now, that'll be a trick. First, I gotta know her RL name, and her RL address. How many out there do you think will trust an ole loud-mouthed monger with that kind of info? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You'd be surprised at what some of us share, Charles. Very surprised. (Or perhaps not?)

Hugs,
Elisabeth
12 bucks an issue? Maybe I should have charged for my newsletter LOL. A dollar an issue :-)

No but seriously, thanks for the link EW. It does look interesting with far more perspectives than what I have. Originally Posted by TxBrandy
The magazine just screams quality. And the advertisers are very interesting. Check out smittenkittenonline.com The front page has a equipment for dealing with people who are in wheelchairs or otherwise physically impaired.

The stuff on that site is so ... just "there", if that makes sense. The magazine is worth it.

Your site is getting there, Brandy. It's really a great effort on your part and thanks for climbing that mountain and doing it!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I love ya EW! We all start somewhere and damned if that's a steep mountain and I'm so out of shape!