MIRIELE'S BAD TCB SKILLS

I have had ongoing pm's with Miriele for the last several weeks. She is very slow to respond to PM's. I sent a PM yesterday and it was received this morning. I asked about availability for the next day. After 24 hours and seeing that she received it this morning, I have heard nothing., I have attempted texting and tried to call. All to no avail. If she is that busy, maybe I need to look elsewhere. Just thought you would like to know my experience. Chunker12
chunker, I dont know Miriele and did not research her, thus no judgement on her TCB.
there are all kinds of reasons for slow responses.
my personal take is, if you want to see her, go with her flow, be persistent within reason, yet respectful, not overbearing or obnoxious, leave your door open, make sure she knows it's open and she has a standing invite.
you'll either get an answer (you may nor like it) or you'll realize there is no answer.
You might try posting a link to who you are talking about.
Don't know about PMs, but it's not uncommon for Sprint and T-Mobile customers to receive text messages a day or two later.
Who the hell are you talking about?
She's a Hooker who doesn't really want to be one and is a little confused about things personally...She's worth it to be patient, but she disappears and reappears...Take it for what it is and find someone who is consistent is probably the way to go.

Manny

And it's spelled Mirielle, she's a very pretty AA, maybe 25ish
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for misspelling her name. MIRIELLE. Just going to move on, this was just an FYI if anyone was interested in her.
Don't know about PMs, but it's not uncommon for Sprint and T-Mobile customers to receive text messages a day or two later. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Rofl someone getting played here... No way is that common at a carrier level.
Hello all. Im afraid that the OP may have overlooked the email I sent to him (and I can screenshot my sent folder to show that I responded at 10:36 am yesterday morning). I sent it directly from my personal email instead of through ECCIE as was instructed by OPs PM.

I had no indication that the communication hadnt been received. Sorry for any confusion and have a good day.

Mirielle
She is correct!! The email went to my spam, and I did not see it until I logged onto my computer this morning. I sincerely apologize!! Mods- Please remove if possible.
She is correct!! The email went to my spam, and I did not see it until I logged onto my computer this morning. I sincerely apologize!! Mods- Please remove if possible. Originally Posted by CHUNKER12
Oops
Rofl someone getting played here... No way is that common at a carrier level. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Trust me it happens. Not all the time. I work in the industry.
Originally Posted by CHUNKER12
She is correct!! The email went to my spam, and I did not see it until I logged onto my computer this morning. I sincerely apologize!! Mods- Please remove if possible

You wrote it, you own it.

[/I]

You wrote it, you own it.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
LMAO Von Spoiler !!

I thought the OP of a thread could request it to be closed anytime?
You can request whatever the fuck you want, it's not a guarantee to happen, lol