How to trace a license plate number????

Or you could just rear-end them and get their name off the police report, lol.
What city/state did this happen in? He/She/They are liable to start doing this to another person. I swear when the economy goes south so does most people's sanity.
  • fun4u
  • 07-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Publicdata.com will tell you alot. Not saying you have to act on your own, but at least you will know who you are dealing with. With the info from the plate you will be able to find out the current driver. Im sure he has a wife, and kids. Scare him let him know he has alot to lose also.
Thank you everybody for all the advice. I am hoping that now that the person or persons responsible know that they actually could have killed 3 kids the last time my brakes were cut have chosen to stop. If not well police reports were taken for that incident and most other incidents that occurred. Luckily no vandalism has occurred lately but if I am further victimized legal action will be taken. Again thank you for all the support and advice.
Do NOT take this problem lightly. You need the help of the police. If regular cops don't help. Try a different department like the constables or the Department of Public Safety - State Troopers, Sheriff Department . Internet criminal activity may create Federal Jurisdiction. But if this keeps happening and no police agency will help get a lawyer so someone knows what is happening just in case for your children. The lawyer can write to AG and the DA and ask why nothing is happening. There are laws that require the police to perform an investigation. Please do not rely on an internet chat board only. The the stalker is usually someone you knew. Get help - In my professional life I have read too many cases that have gone badly. Originally Posted by pt1
I'm sorry pt1, but are you paying attention? It is obvious that she is not taking this lightly, the police are. Your solution is to try a different kind of cop? Is there something State Troupers can do that Sheriffs Deputies can't?

I'm glad to see that you are already considering a plan B, but a lawyer? At least you suggest a lawyer for realistic reasons, I'll give you that (some one to tell the cops who might have done it after she's dead.)

I'll take a guess. You are a cop or a lawyer?