When white folks demand reparations ,

I will be the first to shout GET A JOB.

IT SEEMS SUM CANT TELL YHE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACISM AND ECONOMICS.
Sure we can. You sir make racist statements often.
Sure we can. You sir make racist statements often. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No Blackman , you and your libturd thinking , claim they are racist, when in fact you have nothing to determine that. You can only do and think what the liberals tell you to think
Why not? The first slaves in North America (besides native Americans) were Irish brought over as "criminals" from Ireland years before the first African arrived. Hey! That can't be true you say. My favorite, racist black activist didn't write that. True, but then again, white people got lynched too back in the day and you don't hear those same black activists writing about that.

To make it easy on you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljjCPOQf44
No Blackman , you and your libturd thinking , claim they are racist, when in fact you have nothing to determine that. You can only do and think what the liberals tell you to think Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Sure boy.
Of the Following . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
General rudeness. Remember that! Motherfuckers.

Subject to . . .

interpretation.
I will be the first to shout GET A JOB.

IT SEEMS SUM CANT TELL YHE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACISM AND ECONOMICS. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
That ain’t gonna happen goober.
General rudeness. Remember that! Motherfuckers.

Subject to . . .

interpretation. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Five points for a stupid fuckin' joke.

Trump, under legal threat, tries to short-circuit DeSantis momentum

The former president has used increasingly ominous language to describe the situation, echoing his language before the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. He warned Friday of “potential death & destruction” if he’s charged and had previously urged a “PROTEST” over his potential arrest.

On Saturday, Trump is holding his first mega-rally of his 2024 bid, in Waco, Texas, amid the 30th anniversary of a deadly federal raid there that fueled the growth of the anti-government militia movement. Trump aides said the timing and location was unrelated, and rooted in a desire to appeal to evangelicals, with a revival this week at nearby Baylor University, and to appear in a large and centrally located venue in a state that votes on “Super Tuesday,” a key date in the 2024 nominating competition.

Why not? The first slaves in North America (besides native Americans) were Irish brought over as "criminals" from Ireland years before the first African arrived. Hey! That can't be true you say. My favorite, racist black activist didn't write that. True, but then again, white people got lynched too back in the day and you don't hear those same black activists writing about that.

To make it easy on you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljjCPOQf44 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The Irish did not have to experience 40 acres and a mule or put up with JIM Crow segregation.
The Irish did not have to experience 40 acres and a mule or put up with JIM Crow segregation. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I thought the 40 acres and a mule was supposed to be the
reparations.
I'm too hungover and lazy to look up the history.

no irish need apply
Man vs. Man

Pick whatever injustice you want over the last 8,000 years

40 acres and a mule only lasted a short time
... Me Australian Aborigines should have known better
than to leave ownerships of America to the Norsemen
and the native americans... Because this type of
"which immigrants are the best" would surely persist.

But then WE Australians discovered the great land here
for it to become a great "melting pot" for all those
who wanna enter America the legal way.

#### Salty
The Irish did not have to experience 40 acres and a mule or put up with JIM Crow segregation. Originally Posted by adav8s28

remind us again which party ushered in Jim Crow and segregation? and the KKK? don't bother with your usual "Dixiecrats became Republicans", that dog don't hunt, son.

as LustyLad pointed out and proved, the Civil Rights Act was passed on the support of Republicans, not so much Democrats. by percent a larger number of Republicans voted to pass the Act than Democrats. that's a FACT. so who's the party of racism again??

the Civil Right Act wouldn't even have been needed if not for 100 years of blatant racism by the Democratic party. and they are still at it today.

any talk of reparations is nonsense. either all races owe each other reparations or no one deserves reparations. so let's all give each other a dollar and be done with this nonsense.

bahahahhaaaaa