2nd attempt - Can you imagine a session with CHARLIE SHEEN? Complete maddness! ooohhh kinky!

ok, I posted a thread on this earlier, but it got deleted becuz of the mention of drugs. Now....it's hard to speak of the man from mars without mentioning drugs....but I still want to say...

I fantasize about having a session with CHARLIE SHEEN !
He has always intrigued me, and now with his crazy talk....of "winning....winning...winning" .....and loaning his brain to someone who "can't handle it".....and having their face melt off...??? seriously?
Having Tiger Blood....His goddesses....his opinion of himself....being a total rock star from mars.

If I had a session with this guy........my head might explode!
Might the awesome service I provide not be enough? Well hell....I would definitely give him a run for his money.....

Paint some pictures for me....will ya?
Let's see what you guys think....

Cheers,
TT

check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q...eature=related
funny! ha!
I would doubt that I am in his preferred demographic . . .
Comments removed - post is full of forbidden references
Johnnybax
I guess I am baffled by the fact that he has all of these crazy interviews....and still tests drug free?
Maybe I just want to crawl into his brain.....and re-connect a few wires.

The images of the past....when he was healthy......were damn sexy.
He is...at this point....either the anti-christ....or just one f**kd up dude.

Anyways....I heard he wrote a check for $30K to a call girl for a session.
Not bad wages man. Plus....he is the rock star from mars....

xxoo
TT
You better catch him quick. The way he is spening cash, he will be hanging with Nicholos Cage and Randy Quaid pretty soon.
The check probably bounced
i have never seen a woman of 46 with such a perfect tush. wow. on subject we all have desires based on different reasons. i gotta think if you were fortunate enough to meet you he would be happy to bang you but the question is would he be willing to pay for it given the crazy amounts of free 20 yr old hollywood model types avail to him free on a daily basis. is your motivation that you find him interesting and stimulating and would love to experience sex with him or are you looking for a big payday. either one is totaly fine and understandable just wondering. btw that really is a GREAT ass WOW
I've thought about this because until recently, I've always found him attractive.

But if you were having sex with him for fun, I would think that he would disappoint. One, he's not going to live up to the hype but if he did, that would be great.

Second, although crazy people tend to be GREAT in bed, I'm not sure that he's that type of "crazy people who are great in bed" sort. He seems to be the type of crazy that is the result of poor personal choices in life which tends to translate into NOT being good in bed.

And he smokes. Which for me, isn't very pleasant. But let's just say that he smokes and you can overlook that like I can. Guys who smoke heavily aren't going to have the same abilities, or the overall aerobic one-two punch, that a guy who doesn't smoke and is more healthy will.

I think of having sex with all types of guys all of the time. I think that I'm addicted to sex. But well ... I think that if you were able to boink Charlie Sheen you would develop a bit of a sadness that you wasted your time.

This post was a downer, I know. Many of us have actually had sex with a celebrity or two, and it's regrettably not lived up to my expectations. Now when I fantasize, it's generally of the guy behind the counter somewhere, or a guy walking down the street or at the gas station or the grocery store. THERE are where the absolute treats are found.

Or the next appointment you might have. That is where you can find experiences that would/will/always outshine the Sheen one.

Elisabeth
I agree with Elisabeth...completely. Plus I think that if he would do a review, just hobby men seeing him as a client could very well ruin your reputation. And with his whole "briefcase" thing, i think he is too high risk for my taste. On another hand.... I did have a dream about Charlie about a week ago.. He was Pa Ingalls and I was off milking a cow...not quite sure what that was about...lol
.. He was Pa Ingalls and I was off milking a cow...not quite sure what that was about...lol Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Ha ! That is one for the books! Very funny Lucious I'm sure he was admiring you milking that cow wishing it was his dong you were rubbin on!

Elisabeth - you are absolutely right in all that you said. I will address your comments and also those of petiteassman:

.....why would he be willing to pay for it given the crazy amounts of free 20 yr old hollywood model types avail to him free on a daily basis.
....is your motivation that you find him interesting and stimulating and would love to experience sex with him or are you looking for a big payday. Originally Posted by petiteassman
I DO think as far as the sex....he would be a dissapointment. His penis is probably about to fall off at this point.
That being said...and the reason I stated "my head might explode"....is because he says such damn obscure but insightful things! (although not all he says is insightful...lol)

Anyways, I am a very intelletual person, and their are times some folks cannot keep up with my train of thought. Deep conversations turn me on incredibly. He would have me spinning with the words that come out of his mouth. You have to admit he is hilarious! I COULD no doubt give him a good bit of banter and also a run for his money on stimulating conversation. THIS, my friend PetiteAssMan, is why he might be inclined to see a 46 yo instead of a 20 yo.
I would then devour his body in a way that he may have never experienced (while fantasizing about the younger Charlie Sheen)

As far as the payout....I would expect a large sum, politely placed on the table before we began. Yes, he would have to behave in that way just like my other clients (but a much bigger sum). Because of the risk I would be taking with Charlie (and their would be many), and because he is a rich mofo....I would expect no less than, I dunno....let's say $10K for an overnight. I'm sure that is a bargain to him, yes?

Your thoughts on crazy people in bed, Elisabeth, I totally get.

Not sure why I have this infatuation at the moment. I just do.
Perhaps I just want to get a piece of the legend before it dies?

In a way, I feel very sad for him. I hope that somehow....he calms down enough to act in a manner in which he could be admired instead of ridiculed. He has GOT to get it together tho....because as much as he seems not to care at the moment....he is a bit out of control.

Bottom line....I want sex with Charlie Sheen....and I want the foreplay to be banter and deep conversation. Then, whether he gets it up or not.....I will eat him alive....;-)

Cheers!
Torre

oh....ps...thank you PetiteAssMan for the lovely comments on my toosh!
always found charley to be funny as hell though i think he is really kinda a jerk but who knows. my remark abot 46 y/o vs 20 tr old hottie was not meant as a knock because your body would be the envy of any 18 yr old, that tush belongs in the hall of fame. that being said with the amount of free girls avail to him and with 40 something infactuated with young girls he might not consider spending 10,000 for what he could have for nothing. if he was to do that i could think of no better canidate than yourself as even someone as nutty as charley would be hard pressed not to be aroused by a body like yours
Ha ! That is one for the books! Very funny Lucious I'm sure he was admiring you milking that cow wishing it was his dong you were rubbin on!

Elisabeth - you are absolutely right in all that you said. I will address your comments and also those of petiteassman:

I DO think as far as the sex....he would be a dissapointment. His penis is probably about to fall off at this point.
That being said...and the reason I stated "my head might explode"....is because he says such damn obscure but insightful things! (although not all he says is insightful...lol)

Anyways, I am a very intelletual person, and their are times some folks cannot keep up with my train of thought. Deep conversations turn me on incredibly. He would have me spinning with the words that come out of his mouth. You have to admit he is hilarious! I COULD no doubt give him a good bit of banter and also a run for his money on stimulating conversation. THIS, my friend PetiteAssMan, is why he might be inclined to see a 46 yo instead of a 20 yo.
I would then devour his body in a way that he may have never experienced (while fantasizing about the younger Charlie Sheen)

As far as the payout....I would expect a large sum, politely placed on the table before we began. Yes, he would have to behave in that way just like my other clients (but a much bigger sum). Because of the risk I would be taking with Charlie (and their would be many), and because he is a rich mofo....I would expect no less than, I dunno....let's say $10K for an overnight. I'm sure that is a bargain to him, yes?

Your thoughts on crazy people in bed, Elisabeth, I totally get.

Not sure why I have this infatuation at the moment. I just do.
Perhaps I just want to get a piece of the legend before it dies?

In a way, I feel very sad for him. I hope that somehow....he calms down enough to act in a manner in which he could be admired instead of ridiculed. He has GOT to get it together tho....because as much as he seems not to care at the moment....he is a bit out of control.

Bottom line....I want sex with Charlie Sheen....and I want the foreplay to be banter and deep conversation. Then, whether he gets it up or not.....I will eat him alive....;-)

Cheers!
Torre

oh....ps...thank you PetiteAssMan for the lovely comments on my toosh! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Just tell him YOU are interviewing for Vatican Warlock Assassins.....
Torre, petite is right, great ass! I'm a fan of the whole package! However, there's one problem when it comes to Charlie....AGE. I have no problem with it and would love for you to pretend I'm Charlie. Charlie's preferences tend to be women in their 20's, which he has no problem getting. You may have to do a freebie to get him.
My other comments were edited by the Mods, (rightly so), because I mentioned some things about Mr Sheen's lifestyle that are not to be discussed on these Forums.

But look. While he was indeed a very attractive guy in his younger years, he looks like a product of the very lifestyle he has lead for the past number of years.

And most of you ladies still want to bang him. Why? There are thousands just like him in re-habs all over the Country. Heck, I am 64, and I look better than him. And I did not play "Vietnam" in a movie, (Platoon), I was there.

Oh, I forgot. Money. Fame. And he's Emilio Esteves's brother.