Ok... I want honest replies Please! Read my reviews and tell me what you'd think about me and if you'd want to see me or not? BBW (if BBW isn't you're thing, I'm not looking for hate comments)

If you dont like BBW's, please try to avoid the urge to talk shit to me lol.
I just want to know what men are thinking when they see my reviews..
My last 'No' review was horrible, it shocked me he was that upset. I didn't steal anything. He gave me the money, said he wasn't comfortable enough to have sex yet, and didn't ask for it back. I also wasn't that attracted to him and was too **** to act like it...
Well,
TO GET PERSONAL... I was ** ***** pretty bad at the time too. I went to rehab for 2 months and I'm still sober to this day. Not ashamed of what I did, I'm actually proud I wanted to change. When i see people now, its comoletely completely different and enjoyable! My old clients can tell the difference too.

Just want to know what some men think when visiting my showcase.

Thanks ��������������

Staff edit, Spice- While I can appreciate and respect your desire to explain your personal struggles, it is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Not my thing at all, but some dudes like big girls. Might try a blow job niche. Seems to be a successful model for some.

Good luck with sobriety.
Horee Shiet ... Might wanna rethink the snicker doodles and soft drinks... And you're 19... Dang.... before taking pictures that you will post publicly.
Glad to hear you have kicked the bad habits. It's a subject that is very sensitive to me right now because some ladies I know that have been sober for years have started using again and it's killing me to see them going backward so quickly.

Stay sober no matter what! As long as you are honest, sweet, smell fresh, preform as advertised and reply to your messages in a quick manner, there will always be business for you.

All the best - B

Edit: I just looked at you showcase and I think the 2 piece pictures are nice. I feel like it shows that you are confident in your skin. Also if you feel that review is causing your business harm, I would mention it briefly in your showcase (without being rude or denying his right to his opinion) and express how and why things have changed. Maybe offer $20 or $40 off for guys who will see you before the end of the month and post a review about their experience.
Not my thing at all, but some dudes like big girls. Might try a blow job niche. Seems to be a successful model for some.

Good luck with sobriety. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I completely agree. I read your most recent review from this month. If that session went down the way the guy described in the ROS, and you really are ok with that kind of session, and you can think you can do that and keep your shit together and stay sober, then yes, you could market yourself in the BNG niche. Emphasize the FF-DT-CIM aspect and I'm sure you'll get business. Good luck.
My last 'No' review was horrible, it shocked me he was that upset. I didn't steal anything. He gave me the money, said he wasn't comfortable enough to have sex yet, and didn't ask for it back. I also wasn't that attracted to him and was too high to act like it...
Well,
TO GET PERSONAL... I was on drugs pretty bad at the time too. I went to rehab for 2 months and I'm still sober to this day. Not ashamed of what I did, I'm actually proud I wanted to change. When i see people now, its comoletely completely different and enjoyable! My old clients can tell the difference too.

Thanks 💘💘💘💋💋💋💋 Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO

your showcase was tastefully done. I especially like your first or profile pic where you're cupping your tits. In a bit of humor perhaps you could spice that first pic up with a pound signage on each tit; showing them to be lets say 10 lbs each. I'm personally into <140 but you wear yourself well and congrats on staying sober.
Bravo for being brave enough to share. Keep on going strong, the battle is always on, but you are on a better path.

I think you look hot, just enough skin to catch an eye, enough curve to temp the imagination. Fill in your profile to tell your story, what you like and what you dislike! Make it tempting to match the photos!

Remember beauty is not just how you look, but also who you are. I enjoy getting to know my providers and the shared thoughts go a long way to make a great session.

Lastly remember your own worth, and don't let any "asshat" tell you what that should be!

Hope you have many happy adventures playing with us... maybe even me

In the words of Lemmy Kilmister "Stay Clean"!

Adam
Honestly? I would say you are definitely a BBW. Not that it's a bad thing. There are some clueless jerk-offs out there that think that no one can really be attracted to big girls. There is even some truly ignorant idiots that think that guys that dig big girls are too scared to pay for a skinny girl or some other such bullshit.

Fact is, a lot of guys dig bigger women and even when they have the choice, still pay for the big girls. Personally, I have no problem violating a hot skinny chick OR a hot big chick. I'm attracted to a variety of different sizes and skin colors. Just ignore the army of clueless trolls that hang out on the Houston boards.

Anyway, in my opinion I think image #4 is REALLY appealing. You look sexy as hell in that one. Image #5 is nice too. Not a fan of image #3. Not a good look for you. But overall, I dig you. I'd fuck you.

Image #4 is your best one though:

Good luck on trying to get sober. I hope you can pull it off.
  • 1+1
  • 10-28-2016, 02:26 AM
^Damn Al,impartial and fair is the true sign of a real mothafucker.You just made the fucktards look bad.I can't compete with your words but I damn sure can agree with you.Slayed the answer up in this bitch.
I think you look great in your pics! Good luck!
  • Trey
  • 10-28-2016, 05:35 AM
Well out of 6 reviews 2 are no. Just seeing that would put me off on any girl. Thats a good percentage of your few reviews. The last no is like a warning to watch out for you and avoid. I would stay away till I saw a string of good reviews. I didn't even bother to read the old no the latest one was enough to be written off.
I went to your showcase. You are attractive and sexy. Like every provider you aren't for everyone but you'll have no problem establishing a clientele if you stay sober, keep yourself clean and fresh, take care of business properly and most of all deliver what you promise with a good attitude and the willingness to be understanding of your clients individual needs. Sexiness is in the mind just as much as the body.

You have the physical tools to be a hot and desired provider now develop the sexual mentality that it takes. Get into it ask your clients what they want and how they want it learn your trade and use what you learn.

Stay sober and congratulations on achieving that. It is the most important thing you can do for yourself. You're heath is important and so are you.
My last 'No' review was horrible, it shocked me he was that upset. I didn't steal anything. He gave me the money, said he wasn't comfortable enough to have sex yet, and didn't ask for it back. I also wasn't that attracted to him and was too **** to act like it...
Well,
TO GET PERSONAL... I was ** ***** pretty bad at the time too. I went to rehab for 2 months and I'm still sober to this day. Not ashamed of what I did, I'm actually proud I wanted to change. When i see people now, its comoletely completely different and enjoyable! My old clients can tell the difference too.

Thanks ��������������

Staff edit, Spice- While I can appreciate and respect your desire to explain your personal struggles, it is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO
If I was in Houston, I would of saw you a long time ago
If I was in Houston, I would of saw you a long time ago Originally Posted by scsholar
....and maybe took a few English classes.
I like the showcase, but it's no secret that I like women of all sizes. You just gotta take the good with the bad (especially in this hobby). Brush it off, reach out to your peers on how they handle tough situations, and congrats on kicking the habit