Pussychaser is obbsesed

Originally Posted by Cendell M
Lmk tell you a thing or two if you can comprehend that means UNDERSTAND GET YO FUNKY ASS OFF MY REVIEWS WOLF PUSSY LARD WHO EVER YOU WANT TO BE YOU WANT TO MEET ME I BE GLAD..YOUR AN UNEDUCATED FUCK STICK....I MIGHT HV SEEN YOU BUT UR NUTS HINCE THE BORED AND YOUR PO PERSONALITY NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY YO ASS SHOULD BE BANNED AND TK YOUR OTHER PERSONS TO YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL W ALL MY YESSSSS IF YOU WANT TO MEET ME SAY WHERE ID LIKE TO FINISH THIS IN PERSON YOU S DOUCHE...BUT I HV A FEELING YOU HIDE BEHIND THAT COMPUTER PUNCHING LETTERS AND STARTING DRAMA CLEARLY YOUR OBSESSED... SO IM GV YOU THE VB OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THIS9
WOLF PUSSY LARD Originally Posted by Cendell M
I hope you aren't referring to me because I haven't said a word to you and I don't know you.
This went well..... NOT
I have no idea what is going on. The only thing that I might know is WW is not involed.
I guess she's talking about Pussychaser
He's been pming her and leaving rude comments in her reviews

That wall of text and punctuation though
She must have been pissed at the English language too when she wrote this
She better hurry up and edit that wall of text

*Tick tock*
I guess she's talking about Pussychaser
He's been pming her and leaving rude comments in her reviews Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem

Yeah, your correct Brother....... pussytwat's been PMing CendellM harassing her through PM's and leaving uncalled for comments after the majority of her reviews......

Unfortunately, in this industry shitheads like this dude run the girls off.....

Not cool pussytwat........

She better hurry up and edit that wall of text

*Tick tock* Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Wouldn't do her any good.
Wouldn't do her any good. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well I pmed her more than 10 mins ago..she had plenty of time
The original version has been saved for posterity.
Sorry all...

I've been working a lot lately to please my regulars and also new guys from Eccie (thank you very much)... and PC's comments were hurtful and I just lost it for a bit...

Even though it felt good to 'let go' --- I really should not have responded as I did. So again I apologize to the 'community'... I may not be for everyone - but I always do my best for my Friends - just see my Eccie reviews.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Sorry all...
Originally Posted by Cendell M
Another one to scratch off from the list.
Sorry all...

I've been working a lot lately to please my regulars and also new guys from Eccie (thank you very much)... and PC's comments were hurtful and I just lost it for a bit...

Even though it felt good to 'let go' --- I really should not have responded as I did. So again I apologize to the 'community'... I may not be for everyone - but I always do my best for my Friends - just see my Eccie reviews.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Originally Posted by Cendell M

Good catch hun.....

..............call me later.........
Dayum -- That was quite a rant!

Nice 'save'...

Don't let negative comments bother you too much.

Some mongers (providers, too) are here trolling and trying to cause drama.

My advice is don't engage with them
- instead, continue to concentrate on providing excellent service.

That reputation will continue to serve you well.

Your long string of YES reviews attest to that.

... and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Ty you to the ones who understand...and for the POSITIVE FEED BACK!MUAH