So When Does Illusion of Passion (IOP) Actually Start?

So a provider that I hadn't previously met reached out to me recently and long story short we ended up having lunch. The conversation was on point and she seemed very well rounded / grounded, normal, and down to earth. Now this doesn't happen often but she actually made me blush; made me smile a lot and even just laugh and vice versa so obviously the date was going well. Next somehow we got on the topic of singing. She tried unsuccessfully to get me to drop a few bars but I just wasn't feeling it. However, she decided to do something for me that I've never experienced from anyone. She started singing without shyness (within earshot of others) and had a very beautiful voice.

of course I blushed the remaining of the date but got to thinking was this part of her pre-IOP ? If so I totally fell for it as it was new experience. I did promise to return the favor at a later date. So sweetie I know you're reading this no need to respond; I am working on this but the falsetto's are a bit complex.

I highly doubt any of that happened
Cool story though
I highly doubt any of that happened
Cool story though Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
look here I would make you put your money where your mouth is but I won't ask the provider in question to speak up. Unless she wants to and of course the $$$$$ offer is a good one.

you'll lose a grip over this one. ;-)
Just going off the subject line before reading, right at the door...
...so obviously the date was going well. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The what???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
$ says it wasn't KD

unless a Minnie outfit was involved
The what???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Wakeup
lol come on bruh its no different than those pics you posted of your date with your wife in London ;-)
It starts once you enter the notel/apartment, etc. Looks like the lady you had lunch with was good. She started the IOP before y'all even got BCD. Some are good at that!
Any other person... asked this..... but you.... when you go to the ATM
Any other person... asked this..... but you.... when you go to the ATM Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
lol touche
Heh...this is being well played by you. I honestly can't believe you haven't slipped up in a major way. The few minor slips haven't been telling, so well done.

Have fun with this one kids...
Nice topic difficult to pass on....starts when I text On my way! , the response text, geting ready...cannot wait to be with you....enjoy your company....and what would like me to wear...I text back at times driving through houston traffic ....having difficulty concentrating....please do not text me any more....this is even before I hit the ATM. Very blessed. Lol.
When the guy starts to fantasize about meeting with an IOP whore before going to the session. He's setting himself up for failure. He should just show up and make it happen.
WW I hold fire on your comment as i have been taught to show restrain. I have learned to accept you as being part of this democratic nation....By the way I was expecting you ...sooner...but I am glad you did...thank you.
Heh...this is being well played by you. I honestly can't believe you haven't slipped up in a major way. The few minor slips haven't been telling, so well done. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Careful now... Don't be untrue to all that you vehemently despise ;-) I am no longer full of HELL but there is a thin line between love and hate ;-)