Are you going to be doing any hobbing over the Thanksgiving week?

I have been going back and forth as to if I should work this week, or go to the boring backwoods with my extended family for all the Thanksgiving hoopla.

So with that being said .... I'd love to know .... Are you hobbing this week?

Providers, how was last year during the week of Thanksgiving? Does anyone remember?
no......gone hunting
several scheduled.
  • cr76
  • 11-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Will shoot for this week and my bday in a couple of weeks
It will depend on who is available over the weekend.
I will be smashing a tight kitty tomorrow.
It will depend on who is available over the weekend. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It won't depend on that for you, LettyLover, now would it?
hobbing?
Maybe hobnob ?
hobbing? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You know I was over here in peace having not noticed my typo, now I am chewing off my nails and pulling out my eyelashes because it is errking me so much!

I hope your turkey is cold and your stuffing is hard.

Hmmm, I feel a little better now.
Maybe hobnob ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Apparently I am not as classy as I thought because I had to google that to find out it means:

mix socially, especially with those of higher social status

LMAO!!!!!
I'm playing Thursday. I didn't last year. But ppl wanted to see me. I'm thinking it's going to be slow for sure. But I'm a horny Turkey. Lol
No hobby hussying for me this week. Prepping for a yummy Thanksgiving (and I do happen to be one of those lusty ladies who knows her way around a kitchen ) with wee woofs (and a few favored humans) at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, then dragon 'bout the final 3-day Celtic Christmas weekend of the 42nd Annual Texas Renaissance Festival. Will be baking pies and yeast rolls (from scratch!) all day tomorrow.

I'll be back to my normal wicked wenchery next week, ready to gobble a few drumsticks and have
MY breasts basted with guy gravy!

It will depend on who is available over the weekend. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm guessing I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for your PM?
I did this morning.