chasing tail during conference stories...

So went to Dallas for a conference. Well my luck with real world pussy sucked. I did get a provider to visit for a bng. So have you had luck with real world tail at conferences or out of town events?
So went to Dallas for a conference. Well my luck with real world pussy sucked. I did get a provider to visit for a bng. So have you had luck with real world tail at conferences or out of town events? Originally Posted by kinkyorca

sometimes yes sometimes no. im usually focused though at conferences so dont be really looking. however does depend on how you look. met a chic from Orlando at a Chicago conference years ago she was in the pool area hot tub with 4 of her friends. I asked if I could join them in the hot tub. We all made small talk and later that night there was a lite tap on my hotel room door. I never gave my room number so was surprised. We've been friends ever since. Had failures too it comes with the terrority
Since going into the National Guard after Active Duty- whenever we have our annual 2 weeks of training- It's basically a f**k fest between soldiers of your unit, and other units.
Also we've done joint missions with armed forces from other countries like Mexico, Germans, S.Korea, so on and on.. I could go on here!
The best is if you have a mission that involves civilian agencies! Oh man all I can tell you is that it's always the quite ones and the freaks really do come out at night!
Since going into the National Guard after Active Duty- whenever we have our annual 2 weeks of training- It's basically a f**k fest between soldiers of your unit, and other units.
Also we've done joint missions with armed forces from other countries like Mexico, Germans, S.Korea, so on and on.. I could go on here!
The best is if you have a mission that involves civilian agencies! Oh man all I can tell you is that it's always the quite ones and the freaks really do come out at night! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

are women allowed for these two weeks of training?
Damn to old to join the gaurd.
are women allowed for these two weeks of training? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Women serve in almost all roles in the military bro. Heck now they can train & join some hard combat MOS's.

LOL!The cut off age for Guard was 42. It's been reduced to age 35.
got it thanks ��
I used to always get propositioned when traveling for business conferences and trainings! I didn't always give in to the offers, but when I did, boy it was fun!!
This is before I was a provider. But I have ALWAYS enjoyed sex!!!
Traveling to D.C. and large meetings -like 100+ people does result in some play time occasionally. Surprising to me is the number of RW professional ladies who are looking for action. Only happened to me 4 times out of 15 meetings but it was spectacular fun!