Toys

How do you guys feel about toys in appointments? I know sometimes guys ask for girls to bring their dildos/vibrators for play during appt. Are you, as a hobbyist, offended if a girl brings a toy without you requesting it?

www.AdinaAndrewsXO.com
It's a nice addition. One was brought into play at my last appointment.
Doesn't bother me at all. I like them
I might be bothered if legos or dolls were brought out...
I might be bothered if legos or dolls were brought out... Originally Posted by worldbfree
Lol!
Only if they are on the small side of things go.
How do you guys feel about toys in appointments? I know sometimes guys ask for girls to bring their dildos/vibrators for play during appt. Are you, as a hobbyist, offended if a girl brings a toy without you requesting it?

www.AdinaAndrewsXO.com Originally Posted by Adina Andrews
The lady can bring what she wants because the fact is 1.3" of dangling death will not satisfy many.
Only if the toy is a mannequin they want me to have sex with, however if it's part of a mannequin challenge...well, I'm pretty open to anything!
All ladies should bring a Hitachi Magic Wand to appointments.

Not only do most women love them, but press one of these against a guys taint while giving him a blow job and you will save your hand and mouth a lot of work.

Be sure and bring an extension cord and buy the plug-in dimmer switch.

https://www.amazon.com/Lutron-TT-300.../dp/B0000BYEF6
All ladies should bring a Hitachi Magic Wand to appointments.

Not only do most women love them, but press one of these against a guys taint while giving him a blow job and you will save your hand and mouth a lot of work.

Be sure and bring an extension cord and buy the plug-in dimmer switch.

https://www.amazon.com/Lutron-TT-300.../dp/B0000BYEF6 Originally Posted by citizen44

I need to try that taint thing, any hookers have one of these ?
You can bring what you want, it's not my thing tho