Massage with GFE Full service is best?

Few years back in west coast I had a pretty sweet AMP with one specific provider. Used to get massage and full GFE service with shower (continued FS in shower). Used to get a good ashiatsu (massuses walk on back) massage followed by FS. For some reason that feeling seems to me as the best. Now I am in T city and had very good experience with many providers (GFE to my place as outcall). But the sensation that I get is not comparable. Gents, who use AMP: Does a good massage before FS gives you any better felling compared to seeing a provider for full GFE?

Thanks to all!
TRy Monica for a full AMP/NURU experience with a full service Asian GFE-Indy in a private in-call.
10 years ago I use to see a RMT several times a month, turned out at one time she was a provider. Worked out a deal where I got fs after the massage. An hour massage then have her climb on top and ride like there is no tomorrow.... To say I left relaxed and slept well that night was an understatement.
10 years ago I use to see a RMT several times a month, turned out at one time she was a provider. Worked out a deal where I got fs after the massage. An hour massage then have her climb on top and ride like there is no tomorrow.... To say I left relaxed and slept well that night was an understatement. Originally Posted by holmes50
Was she an Asian RMT? How did you got the info from her? I am guessing you had a good rapport!
Go see an Asian provider
See monica, or Jennet, look for their reviews. super pampering, massage + boom boom
See monica, or Jennet, look for their reviews. super pampering, massage + boom boom Originally Posted by spear89
The "super pampering, massage" part is so good ...

... it's usually difficult to retain "A boom"!!!
Why don't you just ask your normal gfe providers if they will work in a massage during the sesh? I am sure any lady would be more than happy to do so.

And ditto on Monica or Janet; both give massage experiences with gfe.
FS=work. I've left lots of FS appointments more exhausted than when I went in.

For true relaxation, I've never found anything to beat a good 4-hand FBSM appointment. One that starts with HJ/BJ to completion, goes to 4-hand massage, and then ends with another HJ/BJ to completion. You'll walk out the door looking like Mr Jellylegs.
FS=work. I've left lots of FS appointments more exhausted than when I went in.

For true relaxation, I've never found anything to beat a good 4-hand FBSM appointment. One that starts with HJ/BJ to completion, goes to 4-hand massage, and then ends with another HJ/BJ to completion. You'll walk out the door looking like Mr Jellylegs. Originally Posted by citizen44
Brother, where do you get such wonder? PM me maybe!
Few years back in west coast I had a pretty sweet AMP with one specific provider. Used to get massage and full GFE service with shower (continued FS in shower). Used to get a good ashiatsu (massuses walk on back) massage followed by FS. For some reason that feeling seems to me as the best. Now I am in T city and had very good experience with many providers (GFE to my place as outcall). But the sensation that I get is not comparable. Gents, who use AMP: Does a good massage before FS gives you any better felling compared to seeing a provider for full GFE?

Thanks to all! Originally Posted by kiwilover02
I was in SoCal in early 90's and it wasn't just AMPs. other MPs too.
  • cr76
  • 11-28-2016, 10:02 PM
Monica is top of the line!!!!

Giuliana is also a special lady - and both have excellent Facilities to entertain -

Everything you need to get washed up and hit the town afterwards.
Anyone on here newb friendly? Most want verified references from at least 2 people which I don't have. Only really dealt with BP girls
+1 for Giuliana