Ashley1 in Jail

So been trying to reach her for a few days. Guy just picked up, I told him I was calling for Ashley, He told me shes in jail...
How is this an alert? More like, let's put somebody else's personal business out there.
Wow. I'm sure she will appreciate you passing on that personal and private information. WAY TO GO!
Woah guys, not trying to ruin her reputation, an alert is meant for "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here."

Just trying to look out for us hobbyists, I would still love to see her. Some people might value this information, and for others like myself, might deter us for a bit
damn. and i thought it sucked when i saw her when she had a cold. LOL!
I am sure if she wanted everyone to know her personal business she would have posted it here LOL or just told all of her clients! If I was her I wouldn't see you anymore, you guys expect us ladies to be discreet, but you want to go and blast all of her personal business. If you are worried about a provider going to jail then maybe you shouldn't be seeing ladies and participating in illegal activities with them. Men like this simply can't be trusted! Those that participate in any illegal activities have been to jail a time or two... its not for everyone else to judge or to spread the information to the public. We as providers are people/human too and deserve the same respect.
I am sure if she wanted everyone to know her personal business she would have posted it here LOL or just told all of her clients! If I was her I wouldn't see you anymore, you guys expect us ladies to be discreet, but you want to go and blast all of her personal business. If you are worried about a provider going to jail then maybe you shouldn't be seeing ladies and participating in illegal activities with them. Men like this simply can't be trusted! Those that participate in any illegal activities have been to jail a time or two... its not for everyone else to judge or to spread the information to the public. We as providers are people/human too and deserve the same respect. Originally Posted by roxy28
well said.
  • L.A.
  • 06-02-2017, 10:14 AM
I am sure if she wanted everyone to know her personal business she would have posted it here LOL or just told all of her clients! If I was her I wouldn't see you anymore, you guys expect us ladies to be discreet, but you want to go and blast all of her personal business. If you are worried about a provider going to jail then maybe you shouldn't be seeing ladies and participating in illegal activities with them. Men like this simply can't be trusted! Those that participate in any illegal activities have been to jail a time or two... its not for everyone else to judge or to spread the information to the public. We as providers are people/human too and deserve the same respect. Originally Posted by roxy28
Preach!!!
Ashley1 is out now I just bailed her out she will be taking appointments tomorrow lol
If a member posted an alert every time a provider was in jail, the owners would need to buy more servers.
Shit happens
All men are stupid that pay for pussy....butt dang op and suiram. No wonder the twit head president is the best entertainment ever.

You go Roxy
All men are stupid that pay for pussy.... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I know it's off track, but paying for pussy by the hour is the smartest thing I ever did!
I know it's off track, but paying for pussy by the hour is the smartest thing I ever did! Originally Posted by slowmover
You don't pay for the pussy. You pay for them to leave you alone after it's over.
So am I supposed to apologize for being inconsiderate of her? Ive already said I have no ill intent.

Obviously we expect discretion, we are PAYING you for a service, we are not paying to be your friend. Thats why you guys can charge prices like you do. But if someone doesnt have their shit together a person like me would like to know because in my head I have to weigh things out and see: Shes hot but is she worth the $ if theres a chance she wont be performing due to other reasons.

Perhaps you can see it from my shoes, that although from a personal point of view it may not be nice. This is a business transaction. If your looking for a profession where people dont say bad things about you, maybe you should change your line of work. And in this business things like this matters for some of us.

And was not private information if it was told to me. I havent seen her btw. So if I was told, now its become public information. Its not her personal details about her kid(s) or outing her. We all know thats wrong to out anyone in this business.

That said I think shes a wonderful person. I wish her the best in her career, life, in happiness like I do for all. That has nothing to do with this interaction.

So where should the line be drawn? We should never talk about a girl thats in jail? What do we post alerts for? Getting robbed? STD's? We can talk about cop cars being posted outside AMP's? But a girl in jail, thats a step over the line.

I literally never said anything about not trusting her. This information is to be taken at face value. If a guy wants to bang a girl, he is going to do it regardless of a post like mine, even no reviews dont even deter people from providers majority of the time.