Coming to Dallas questions

Hey ladies and gents, I'm taking a detour to Dallas and was curious for some helpful information. I found a sticky in San Antonio boards with best locations, advertising advice and more but didn't see one here, but I possibly overlooked it. If there is one could someone point me in the right direction? If not, feel free to inbox me with any helpful information. Thank you in Advanced!
I just got to the hotel in Grand Prarie..... I think I needed more advice on where to stay.... the hotel looks nice from the outside (haven't gotten inside the room yet) but I really thought "Main Street" would be nicer....
😂😂 Yeah, Main Street Grand Prairie is definitely not the nicer part of town. It's part of the old run down GP and the hotels there show it. If you must stay in GP, the nicer places to stay we be off of highways 20 and 30. Not much there either, just better than Main Street. Arlington or mid cities (euless, hurst, Bedford) have much better accommodations. I'm originally from Grand Prairie so trust me, it's a dump, lol.
Best of luck to you! With your stellar reviews I don't see you having much trouble finding clientele.
Most ladies stay near the galleria mall in north Dallas... as mentioned above midcities is a much better choice for that side of town... it's accessible for dfw, Arlington, and some ft worth guys and it's less saturated with providers than some of the Dallas hotspots... Plano Frisco and the colony also seem to be good areas location wise
Dont go in. Cancel your reservations and if you have to stay in GP stay at the hotels of 20 or 30... If GP is a must the hotels of I20 & I30 to include the ones near six flags are better because areas are not that is not to run down and you have better acess to things to do.
The guy who ran the desk last night was an idiot but the hotel room seems nice. Looks newly remodeled. I'm here one more night, since I was too late to get a refund. I'll definitely look in the Galeria area and mid city. I'm not far from Six Flags at all, so maybe I got one that isn't too awful.
Thank you all for the help, I'll know better next time, I guess we can just say this go was my experimental phase. I know where NOT to book next time. Haha